(165) *Requested* Watson's On The Case - DLAMPR mates

Summary: Virgil, Patton, Roman, Remus, Janus, and Logan are all friends who sleep around with each other (the twin brothers don't sleep together - but they share amicably) since they're all in their early twenties and not ready for the hassle of a full-time relationship yet. But when Logan ends up pregnant and tells Patton the nerd absolutely refuses to tell him who the other father is. Patton needs to find out though.

This is part 1 of 2 requests from PattonsCatOnesie - the second will be coming soon but I'll try to disperse it.

Words: 3282

One thing Patton enjoyed about Friday nights were the evenings off work, and often during these evenings one of Patton's friends came to visit and get free food. Sometimes he got something else in return but he never wanted to push anything. Anyway, this particular time Logan was visiting. And he hadn't visited for a while so Patton was excited.

Even more when he heard the knock on his front door. "Logie!" Patton collapsed on his best friend straight away in a hug, and by now Logan learnt to accept the hug when that happened. "Oh my goodness how are you? I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I'm so sorry, work caught up." Logan's voice was a lot softer than when Patton previously saw him - but that didn't matter. The reason Logan hadn't visited Patton in a while was because he was working towards a promotion in his business job, so his voice probably hurt from all the speaking with official suit-people. Patton was so happy to be an elementary school teacher when he was reminded that suits existed.

But at this point Patton's home was a second home for all his friends. They were used to just walking in, placing their bags down and walking into the living room, and Logan specifically also retrieved a book from the bookshelf. "Oh! I got some Crofters yesterday!" Patton cheered, knowing that both Logan and their mutual friend Roman adored the sweet jam. Surprisingly though Logan shrugged and kept his eyes on the book he was reading.

"I'm not particularly hungry."

Logan was never the type to downright reject Crofters, so something definitely wasn't right. "OK... What's up Lo?" Patton knew he had to be careful with Logan's emotions - but luckily the introvert had gotten better at talking openly about his stresses and concerns. He seemed a little reserved though this time, only closing his book.

"It's nothing Patton, I'm just... not going to be a fan of Crofters for a couple of months." The pause in his sentence brought a blush to Logan's cheeks. But what could stop Logan from loving his favourite food for months? Hopefully it wasn't some kind of crazy diet someone was pushing him into. "It's alright. Just make sure you save some jars for me."

The last part was said in a soft giggle - but this was no laughing matter. "Lo please tell me what's happened." Patton said plainly and with a commanding tone, that visually made Logan nervous again. "If you don't tell me I will have to recruit Janus and Virgil to get the truth out of you."

"No!" That shout seemed so scared, so out of character for Logan to do that it made Patton flinch and regret his slight threat. "Just... Don't tell anyone if I tell you OK?"

Patton smiled softly and brought out his pinky finger. "Pinky promise!" Patton cheered and Logan shook the finger with his own pinky. He then took a deep breath and closed his eyes before uttering three words Patton couldn't believe at first.

"I'm actually - pregnant."

But once Patton heard those words he immediately gasped and covered his mouth. Was this why Logan had given him a surprise visit? He thought they were both protected last time they saw each other... "It's not yours Pat. I'm eight weeks along and I haven't seen you for fifteen weeks. I counted."