Chapter 25

25: Real (or) Fake

She had lost control.

Ning Ning was sitting on Chen Guan Chao's waist. She knew that what she was doing was wrong. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't stop, because Qu Ning'er's illusion had appeared behind her. Qu Ning'er's severely burnt hands reached out from behind her, grabbing her hands, helping her to viciously choke Chen Guan Chao.

"No!" Ning Ning shouted in her heart, "No! I cannot do this!"

"What does it matter?" Qu Ning'er placed her chin on Ning Ning's shoulder. She was becoming more and more real. Ning Ning could even feel the pain from Qu Ning'er's chin digging into her shoulder. "This is the movie world anyway. You can do whatever you like. It doesn't matter even if you kill him, he's not real anyway."

"Don't act like you're doing this for me!" Ning Ning said furiously, "You just want to use me to kill Chen Guan Chao because he is the grandson of Chen Jun Yan!"

After a moment of silence, Qu Ning'er laughed coldly. "Yes, I want to kill him! If I were still alive, my grandson would be as old as him. If I were still alive..."

Her hatred flowed out along with these words, flowing into the hands of Ning Ning, choking Chen Guan Chao with more force. Ning Ning had a malevolent expression on for a while, then she suddenly turned her head with difficulty, struggling as she told Ning Yu Ren, "Stop me."

Ning Yu Ren had already fallen to the floor from fright, she was speechless.

"I beg you..." Ning Ning shouted helplessly with a hint of a cry, "Quickly stop me!"

Ning Yu Ren leapt up from the ground upon getting shouted at. She reached out, felt a table lamp beside her and swung it with a yell. The table lamp hit Ning Ning's head, she fell to the floor with a grunt. After a while, she got up from the ground holding the wound on her head, her face had an expression of having a new lease of life, she smiled and asked, "Are you guys alright......"

"Don't come over!" Ning Yu Ren shrunk into a corner while hugging Chen Guan Chao. She was too scared that a phrase slipped from her mouth, "Monster!!"

Ning Ning was stunned, two streams of tears started flowing.

"I don't care if the others are scared of me, why are you also scared of me..." She looked at Ning Yu Ren blankly. "I don't care if others say that about me, why are you also saying that..."

"Because she, too, is fake." The hallucination reappeared. Qu Ning'er climbed onto her shoulder like a parasite and whispered in her ear, "Everything in this world is fake. Mama is fake, Director Chen is fake, you are fake too. Only my hatred is real."

The sound of footsteps came from behind Ning Ning, it broke off the voice of Qu Ning'er. Someone came down into the cellar and shouted into the room, "Wen Xiao Ning, someone is here for you."

Finally, she didn't have to listen to Qu Ning'er Ning Ning breathed a sigh of relief, she raised her hands to wipe the tears on her face. "Coming."

She didn't dare to look at Ning Yu Ren again. She was even afraid of hearing Ning Yu Ren speak. She ran out of the cellar hastily. She squinted her eyes as she was greeted by the sunshine outside, feeling that everything in front of her eyes were not real.

"Is this world...real?" She mumbled, then looked down at her palms, "Am I... really a monster?"

It didn't matter if the world was real, she was still definitely a monster.

If Mama had not stopped her just now, wouldn't she be a murderer by now?

No. Even if she did not succeed, it was still an attempted murder. Currently Chen Guan Chao had not woken up. Once he woke up, she reckoned that she would be fired from the cast. She might even be imprisoned.