Chapter 59

59: Danger

"Where did you get that ticket?"

Once she alighted from the plane, Ning Ning called Wen Yu as she walked out of the airport.

"You Ling." He answered with a name that gave Ning Ning a mild surprise. "I asked her about meeting any strange person while filming <<The Person Within the Painting>>."

Wen Yu continued after a pause, "Your mother—Ning Yu Ren—asked for a ticket from her repeatedly after the filming for <<The Person Within the Painting>> ended, a ticket for Life Theater."

Ning Ning stopped in her tracks.

"She pestered her for a year and a change in total." Wen Yu said, "In the end, You Ling could not take it anymore, she found someone to make a fake ticket according to what Ning Yu Ren had described."

"It was seen through?" Ning Ning asked even though she already knew the answer.

"Correct, it was seen through. They had a huge argument because of this, according to You Ling..." Wen Yu carefully considered his next words, before euphemistically saying, "Your mother's situation did not look good. As she was dragged away by security, she screamed at You Ling repeatedly, saying something like 'You caused me to go in without a ticket'..."

Sneaking in...

Ning Ning clearly remembered an important point in the message mama had left behind—Never ever sneak in.

So Mama sneaked in before.

What impact did sneaking in have on her? Wen Yu spoke too euphemistically. What he meant by 'her situation not looking good' probably was about Ning Yu Ren looking like she was going crazy, otherwise, security would not have been called on her.

"This ticket is the fake ticket from that time, your mother threw it back at You Ling." Wen Yu said, "She dug it out for me when I visited her, I took a photo for you to have a look. How is it? Do you know anything about this?"

"No." Ning Ning said against her conscience.

"Is that right?" Wen Yu said blandly, sounding like he did not believe her. "Inform me if you remember anything."

"Alright." Ning Ning rushed over to Life Theater on a taxi immediately after hanging up.

She only had one thought in her mind at this time—she had to enter Life Theater before Wen Yu did. Before Wen Yu found more clues, she had to find a way to rescue people...to rescue Shi Zhong Tang.

"Maybe I can tell him everything?" Another thought popped out, but she suppressed it forcefully. She closed her eyes, saying, "Then he will definitely enter the theater."

The taxi stopped at 35 Rouge Street. She alighted after paying the driver, the cold wind made her wrap her coat around herself tightly.

Clop, clop, clop. She walked slowly to the entrance of Life Theater on her high heels.

Life Theater looked the same on that day. The lanterns, the Doorman who sat on the stone steps of the entrance as well as the old poster on the wall combined to look like a never changing oil painting.

Ning Ning turned her head and looked at the poster on the wall. New night, new poster.

Title: <<Person by the Pillow>>

Starring: Yan Qing

A bridal chamber was on the poster, the word happiness1 was put up on the wall as well as on the pillow.

The bed was bare. There was no one in the poster, but if one were to look closely, there were a couple of shadows, they seemed to belong to a man and a woman.