Chapter 62

62: Amnesia

"Wa!!" Ning Ning.

"Wa!!" The other party.

Ning Ning screamed because she was frightened.

The other party screamed because she was kicked off of the bed.

"Yun Lin, is there something wrong with you?!" The other party hurled abuse at her, the voice sounded a little familiar...

Ning Ning felt around and switched on the table lamp, she also hurled abuse at the other party after getting a good look at their face, "Li Ping Ping, is there something wrong with you?!"

The person who got up from the floor wasn't anybody else, it was actually her roommate, Li Ping Ping!

Not only did she curl her hair, she was also wearing a floral dress similar to what Yan Qing wore. She looked exactly like the photo that was hung on the wall in Pei Xuan's house!

"...Why did you dress up like Yan Qing?" Ning Ning looked at her doubtfully and furiously, "Do you want to scare me to death?"

Li Ping Ping looked like she had been crying, her eyeliner had smudged into two lines of tears, she stared at Ning Ning coldly.

"I can't dispute him liking Yan Qing, Yan Qing is very pretty after all, any man would like her. But what are you?" She suddenly said, "If he wanted to look for an ordinary girl, why must it be you, why can't it be me?"

Ning Ning was stunned for a moment, after she came back to her senses she asked, "You went to look for Pei Xuan?"

Ning Ning realised what happened after she pondered on it. "No wonder you asked what time I was coming back. You went to look for him the moment I came back?"

She even dressed up specifically like this when she looked for him, it was simply obvious at a glance what she had wanted to do.

Li Ping Ping had no trace of embarrassment even after her intentions were exposed, she even let out a cold laugh and looked at Ning Ning with a very weird look.

"He said I was too scheming, but how are you any better?" She said while staring at Ning Ning, "Yan Qing's incident was clearly done by both of us."

Ning Ning was stunned by those words.

"...What do you mean by that?" She asked in a low voice.

"Feigning ignorance, you can continue pretending." Li Ping Ping continued to laugh coldly. "But you can't keep this up. If Mr.Pei were to pick you in the end, I would definitely tell him the truth."

...You should tell me the truth first!!

Li Ping Ping did not specifically say what the truth of the situation was, or maybe she thought that both of them clearly knew what had happened so there was no need to say more.

It was not something Ning Ning could ask directly, she could only keep it in her heart and prepare to ask about it indirectly in the future.

In the end, both of them tossed and turned restlessly in bed that night, neither managed to fall asleep.

The two of them were embroiled in a cold war in the next few days—or it would be more accurate to say that Li Ping Ping was fighting a cold war one-sidedly. Ning Ning could not pry anything of value from her mouth, all she could get were sarcasm and mocking comments. As the anxiety accumulated, school reopened.

"Attention!"

"Good morning, Teacher!"

Although there were a lot of things bothering her, she had to continue living her life, she had to continue acting in this movie.

I've Transmigrated Into This Movie Beforeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें