Chapter 143

143: Look at Me

"This was what was recorded last night." Madam Qin placed a video camera on the table, she then played the video for Wen Yu.

In the video, the alarm clock by the bed showed that it was three in the morning, two people were sleeping on the bed. The man was snoring thunderously, Madam Qin who was beside him flipped over.

Visible to the naked eye, the bedsheet by Madam Qin's side suddenly had a dent, as if a person had sat down beside her.

"Doctor Wen, do you think..." Madam Qin folded her arms as she asked Wen Yu, "...that that could have been my husband coming back to visit me?"

"Your husband?" Wen Yu gazed at her.

"My husband passed away five years ago, yesterday was his death anniversary." Madam Qin leaned on the chair, saying with a tone full of reminiscence, "He was five years younger than me. He was a little timid, he would be terrified at the slightest sound, just like a rabbit. That's why I had always been the breadwinner while he took care of the house, I made the decisions for every single thing."

She sighed and continued, "After he passed away, I did not go looking around, other men cannot stand my bossy temper."

Wen Yu listened to her quietly. Not everyone who visited the clinic was a patient. More often than not, they were customers, customers wouldn't visit to cure themselves of illness, they just wanted to divulge their secrets to a psychiatrist who would not spill them out—or one could say, a wooden pillar that could not speak—pouring out their heart.

"Now...I have finally found a man who could accept me." Madam Qin leaned forward and stared at Wen Yu as she asked, "He came back to send me his blessings, right? "

Wen Yu knew what kind of answer she wanted to hear, he was happy to give it to her.

"That's right," Wen Yu said with a smile, "he came back to send you his blessings."

Madam Qin cracked a smile of relief.

"...That's great. I knew it, he would definitely send me his blessings." She reached out and touched the video camera on the table, then looked up and smiled at Wen Yu. "Thank you, Doctor Wen. If there's nothing else, I will go back now."

Madam Qin slung the video camera over her back and walked out, another pair of legs trailed behind her.

"Dear," the man wearing the rabbit mask followed behind her, stammering, "I have not died yet."

"I was trapped in the movie theater in the past. Now that I have gotten out, we can continue to be together."

"Dear, don't abandon me."

"I beg you, turn back and look at me, I am right here!"

The door opened, the two of them rubbed shoulders with another customer. The customer closed the door on their way in, then sat in front of Wen Yu, it was the video editor from the previous day. He seemed to have not slept well the night before as well, the eyebags under his eyes were even darker.

"This is what I recorded at the set yesterday, take a look." He took out his phone, tapped it a few times and handed it over to Wen Yu, it was currently playing a video.

It was obviously a video that had been taken in secret, the camera was avoiding detection. The main character of the video was Ning Ning.

"Ever since the previous incident, I have been paying close attention to her." The editor stared at the video. "She's definitely not normal!"