Chapter 102

102: Finish What was Started

Looking at Pei Xuan in front of him, Wen Yu's expression changed a few times, but he finally made up his mind.

"I'm sorry, I cannot hand you over to him."

"Big Brother Wen Yu, don't leave me with him!"

Both of them were surprised. They looked at each other, then, at the next second, Wen Yu made off at once with Ning Ning in his arms.

"Hold it!" Pei Xuan shouted and ran after them.

The staff members who were left behind looked at each other in bewilderment, wondering what had happened. As there were no customers, they got together and talked under their breath about what had happened.

As they were gossiping, two more people walked in.

They looked like a pair of father and son. The one walking ahead was slender in stature and feminine, he looked like a woman even though he was wearing a men's suit. The man looked a little nervous as he kept adjusting his tie non-stop. A little boy who was seven or eight years old was by his side, who was also in a new set of clothes, he had both his hands behind his head, looking reluctant.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for someone." The man who looked like a crossdressing woman walked up to a staff member. The staff member was surprised when a man's voice rang out, "Did you see a girl? She looks like...this."

He took out a photograph from his chest pocket. In the photograph was Ning Ning making a heart with both her hands at the camera.

"I did." The staff member took a look at the photograph. "A man brought her here earlier, he bought some snacks and drinks..."

"A man?" The little boy raised his eyebrows, then looked up at the man in the suit. "Father, guess I was right. That woman might have even called a few different men, for example that Director Chen that we just met... You are just one of them."

"Bo Yue, shut up." The man in the suit berated (the boy). He smiled and asked the staff member, "Where are they now?"

"They ran off." The staff member told him animatedly, "Actually you guys are really not the only people who came looking for someone, let me tell you..."

Wen Yu was very lucky. Midway through running away, a taxi had coincidentally driven towards him. He raised his hand to hail the taxi, then hurriedly got on it with Ning Ning in his arms. He closed the door and said, "To the city."

The car slowly turned around and drove towards the city, leaving Pei Xuan far behind them.

Ning Ning turned her head to take a look.

Through the windows, Pei Xuan was holding both his knees. Like a person who had just hiked up Mount Tai, he was gasping desperately for air...

That middle-aged man had terrible stamina...

On the contrary, although he had run with Ning Ning in his arms, Wen Yu only panted a little in the taxi then turned to ask Ning Ning, "Why do you not want to go with him? Wasn't he a friend of your mother?"

"Because he is a bad guy." Ning Ning looked at him innocently.

Wen Yu was taken aback. "Why did you say that?"

"A big sister told me. She was tricked by him." Ning Ning told him sincerely.

Wen Yu had a grave look on his face. He was originally leaning back on the seat, but he abruptly sat up straight and gazed at her. "Tell me everything."

"It was a big sister named Yu Sheng..." Ning Ning told him the story about Pei Xuan getting Yu Sheng to act as a rich lady once. "Now she is trapped in his house."