Chapter 131

131: Dance With Me

"..." Ning Ning blinked. She did not speak, she just slowly raised her hands and hugged him.

The two of them were hugging in the darkness for a while.

"Can you give me a kiss as well, Ning Ning?"

"...Don't take advantage of the situation!!"

A cold laugh rang out from a short distance away. Chen Shuang He sat on the floor, looking at them. "What Ning Ning? Isn't that Zhao Yu Fen?"

Although he could not make out her face, he recognised her voice.

It was the female lead for <<After Juliet's Death>>—Zhao Yu Fen—who had just left while talking and laughing with Qu Yan.

"It's me." The woman at the door looked at him and said, "The person who visited your mother's grave with you. Thanks for your coat, I'll give it back to you after we get out of here."

Chen Shuang He was shocked for a moment. He laughed in spite of himself as he looked down. "What are you talking about? My mother is still alive."

"I'm talking about the future, not now." A pair of red high heels walked up to him, a pair of hands held up his face. In the darkness, a pair of seemingly familiar eyes gazed at him. "Becoming famous at a young age, becoming a movie emperor before the age of thirty. Everyone likes you, people recognising you no matter where you go... These are your future, this is my memory of you."

Chen Shuang He looked at her in a daze. He was lucky that the lights were not turned on, because only then could he cry in an unbridled manner in the darkness.

With a clack, the lights were switched on, catching them off guard.

The two of them were both stunned for a moment. Chen Shuang He turned his face away awkwardly, quickly wiping the tears off his face. He looked at Shi Zhong Tang who was standing beside the light switch with some anger. "What are you doing? Switching the lights on so suddenly, it hurt my eyes."

"Haha, what a bad excuse." Shi Zhong Tang laughed out loud, he did not let Chen Shuang He keep his dignity at all. "Speaking of, Little Boy Chen, aren't you an actor? If you are an actor, then don't don't be afraid of standing under the spotlight. Get up!"

"Who says I'm afraid?" Chen Shuang He jumped up from the floor with gritted teeth, his vision shifted towards Ning Ning uncontrollably. He did not understand why he had to look at her, he also did not understand why he wanted to put up a strong front in front of her.

"Becoming famous at a young age, becoming a movie emperor before the age of thirty. Everyone likes you, people recognising you no matter where you go... These are your future, this is my memory of you."

These words made Chen Shuang He feel—Ah, so my memories are real, I am real...you are also real.

"I have already disappointed a lot of people, I'm only left with you, then at the very least...I shall not disappoint you." He looked at Ning Ning as he thought softly. Ning Ning, on the other hand, was looking in the direction of Shi Zhong Tang and saying, "I'm a little late. I have to quickly learn how to dance, otherwise, I will be exposed."

Shi Zhong Tang reached out a hand towards her, beckoning at her with his finger.

"How's your dancing skill?" Ning Ning raised her eyebrows in a picky manner.

"I'm super good at it." Shi Zhong Tang bragged in a serious tone.

The two of them started from the left and right side, walking towards each other, meeting in the middle of the dance studio. Both their footsteps came to a stop, they bowed graciously at each other.