Chapter 166

166:  Never Lonely

Someone claimed that the movie <<Phantom of the Theater>> was most probably cursed, or maybe it was Director Chen who was cursed.

It led to death both times.

Moreover it was even more supernatural this time.

The murderer this time was actually an invisible person.

The police came over to investigate, the crew had to stop work for a day. Ning Ning and Wen Yu took this chance to visit a place together—Compassion Veterinary Clinic.

"Although there are many wanted masked people in the future, there are not many worth mentioning." Wen Yu said from behind Ning Ning, "I call the one in here Madam Cat, she is the doctor in your team, your best friend, and brain trust at the same time."

Ning Ning looked at the veterinary shop in front of her and felt a little intrigued.

She had 'friends', most of them were business friends, she did not have many friends in life.

Due to the fact that she was too busy with work, even if she had a few friends, they would not be in contact frequently, so their relationships gradually faded.

The person behind the door was her future best friend?

"You call her Madam Cat because she wears a cat mask?" Ning Ning asked curiously, "What kind of person is she? Why did she become my best friend? Oh that's right, she works at a veterinary shop, is there no one else among the masked people? Why did they let a vet become the doctor of the team?"

"She was a doctor all along, she had an outstanding contribution to biological evolution." Wen Yu said, "The reason she quit her original job to open a veterinary shop...was because she likes cats."

They opened the door and entered, the wind chime above the door rang out crisply.

"Welcome."

The parrot on the shelf shouted welcome repeatedly, but no staff came to greet them all the while.

That was strange. Was no one around? The door clearly had an open sign.

"Hello, is anyone there?" Ning Ning shouted as she walked in.

She walked up to the operating room. The door in front of her was unlocked, there were several sounds from the inside, it sounded like someone was operating on an animal.

She knocked on the door, "Hello?"

The unlocked door opened a little from her knocking. Through the widening gap of the doorway, Ning Ning saw a man and woman still in shock. They were hugging each other, curling up in the corner of the room, their eyes were directed at the operating table.

What was over there?

Ning Ning poked her head in and looked at the operating table as well.

A scalpel was dancing in the air, a woman wearing a cat mask was performing a surgery on the leg of a cat on the operating table.

"Come here," she said without looking up, "give me a hand."

Ning Ning was stunned for a moment before she walked over.

"First, change your clothes, the first drawer behind me, don't forget the gloves."

Ning Ning pulled out the first drawer. She took out the scrubs and the face mask to change into, then wore the rubber gloves as she asked, "What's next?"