Chapter 94

94: Prophecy

A child was a very restrictive and difficult character.

Especially a child who was around four years old. They were physically weak, they spoke in phrases and declarative sentences, they could not really use long sentences or complicated sentence structures, there was always an adult around them to look after them, they almost had no freedom.

A child could not do the things an adult would be able to do, a child could not say the things an adult would be able to say. If Ning Ning were to tell Yu Sheng about Pei Xuan in a straightforward manner, the latter would definitely not believe her. She had to use another method, a method unique of a child to caution her.

Ning Ning cozied up beside Yu Sheng and looked at her script, "Who are you acting as?"

"I'm acting as a female teacher." Yu Sheng answered with a smile.

Ning Ning scanned the script, the role that was marked on it was Female Teacher A, there were a total of three lines.

"What was I doing in your dreams?"

"It's just a dream, teacher will not die."

"Ah!"

It was a role that would have a small screen time then die an unnatural death.

She was going to portray the kindergarten teacher of the female lead character. The female lead dreamt of her death one day, so she described her dream to the teacher, but the teacher did not believe it. In the end, she looked up and was smashed in the head by a flower pot.

This was not a difficult role, the lines were not difficult either; but to prevent any mistakes, Yu Sheng would still read the lines repeatedly. She would occasionally make gestures to go along with the lines she was reading out.

"Teacher." A child's voice suddenly rang out from beside her.

Yu Sheng who was immersed in her role came back to her senses. She turned her head to look at Ning Ning. "Hmm?"

"I dreamt of you yesterday." Ning Ning sniffled as she looked at her.

Yu Sheng was stunned for a while, then smiled and asked her, "What was I doing in your dreams?"

Ning Ning, "I dreamt that you died."

"That was just a dream." Yu Sheng touched Ning Ning's head. "Teacher will not die."

Ning Ning did not say anything, her eyes slowly shifted upwards and looked above her head.

Yu Sheng thought it was strange, she also looked up above her head, then both of her eyes widened, "Ah!"

The scene ended here.

"You acted really well." Yu Sheng praised Ning Ning without hesitation. "You're so talented, you would definitely become a famous actress like your mother in the future."

Ning Ning immediately acted like a real four-year-old who would revel in any praise. The moment someone praised her she would smile really widely like she was floating in the air. For the sake of getting praised again, she tugged on Yu Sheng's sleeve, "Again!"

It was a good thing to be able to rehearse with someone. Moreover, establishing a good relationship with her would equate to establishing a good relationship with Ning Yu Ren, thus Yu Sheng did not decline. After they finished for the second time, Ning Ning sniffled, but this time she did not suck the snot back in, it dribbled out, making things very awkward...

"Wait for me." Yu Sheng quickly got off the floor and borrowed a roll of paper towel. She pinched Ning Ning's nose with the paper towel and said, "Here, blow your nose."