Chapter 112

112: Back to the Beginning

"Shake off the three of them as soon as possible, then be together with him forever."

Ning Ning stared at the memorandum.

The "three of them" and another "him" on top of it, that would mean that Zhang Xin Ai was having ambiguous relationships with at least four different men.

The question was, who was "he"? Who were the three other men?

The quickest way to test it out would be to send a message to every number on the phone and write, "Let's break up."

The people whom she had a relationship with would ask: "What's wrong?", "Give me a reason.", "Do you have someone else on the outside?", "Let's meet up and talk it out.", etc.

The others on the other hand would reply: "You sent this to the wrong person.", "Haha, the pretty girl broke up? I have a chance now!", "Wow, when did you have a boyfriend?", "Is that you?", etc.

But Ning Ning could not do such a thing.

Because of the limitation, she could not say what Zhang Xin Ai wouldn't say, could not do what Zhang Xin Ai wouldn't do.

Something like this which would severely hurt the image of Zhang Xin Ai, she could not do...

Wait a minute, could she really not do it?

Ning Ning picked a person randomly from the contact list. She typed a message which only had three words: "Let's break up."

She tapped on the send button.

Her vision turned black.

"Big Sister Little Ai, let me send you back."

Ning Ning turned her head and met the somewhat shy and expectant eyes of Li Shan Zhu, behind him was the locked door of the atelier.

"...Sure." She smiled.

Half an hour later, Ning Ning had returned to the apartment building once again. This time, she did not have to try and had opened the door with the first key she used. Afterwards, she laid on the sofa.

"Back to the beginning," she muttered, "not to the very beginning of the movie, but the beginning of the current scene."

There were a lot of scenes in a movie, the atelier was one scene, going home was another scene.

"...Troublesome." Ning Ning mumbled as she unlocked the phone again and looked at the memorandum, "Can't you restart after I have read the reply? In this situation, how should I know who your four little lovers are?"

If she could look at the reply before she had to restart, then even if it was tedious, Ning Ning would be able to slowly find out who the four people mentioned in the memorandum were—but Zhang Xin Ai obviously did not want to give her that chance.

In this situation where she did not know who exactly those four people were, what were the chances of Ning Ning being able to find the "him" mentioned in the memorandum?

"Maybe this is what you want?" Ning Ning smiled. On the table was half a glass of water, she raised the glass and toasted with the air in front of her. "Amazing. I don't know exactly who your true love is at all, so the chances of me getting together with a random person...is almost a hundred percent. Who could resist Little Miss Perfect? Then I would have changed your future, right?"

She gulped down the water in the glass then viciously put the glass back down on the table.

The water had been placed there for a day, it had already gone cold long ago, drinking it down in one gulp cooled her heart. Ning Ning wiped the cold water off the corners of her mouth with a cold stare. "Not that easy!"