Chapter 142

142: One Extra Person

Recently, for some reason, the amount of people who were visiting psychiatrists had increased.

"I feel that...there seemed to be one more person at home." The woman in front seemed quite neurotic, since she sat down, she had not stopped looking around. "When I return home everyday, the things at home would all be in different positions."

"Madam Qin, could you have remembered wrongly?" Wen Yu asked her, "Sometimes a person's memory would be erroneous, could you have used these things but forgotten about them?"

"I didn't remember wrongly." The woman said, "I could have put my phone at a random spot after I played with it, but I could not have emptied half of the items in my refrigerator then forget to replace them after."

"When was the refrigerator emptied?" Wen Yu asked.

"At night I think." The woman rubbed her face, she looked very frail, it seemed to be because she had stayed up all night in fear. "When I woke up, all the bottles I placed in there were opened, especially the beers, they were all opened."

Wen Yu made a note on his book.

"What do you think?" The woman leaned over and looked at him. "Should I call the police?"

If you wanted to call the police, you would not have come to a psychiatrist in the first place. Wen Yu looked up at her and said, "This might be a case of somnambulism."

The woman leaned back on the chair again as she sighed. "You think so too?"

"It's not certain," Wen Yu said, "I suggest that before you sleep tonight, place a video camera or a phone so that you record everything that happens after you fall asleep."

It was almost afternoon break time once he sent this customer away, Wen Yu came out from his office, he was a little stiff from sitting for the whole morning, he pressed on his shoulders a little. Just as he was about to go out for lunch, the door beside him suddenly opened, a psychiatrist came out holding their stomach, upon seeing Wen Yu, they frantically grabbed him.

"Doctor Wen, do me a favour." The other party had a bad expression on their face, their forehead was perspiring. "My stomach is not feeling well today, help me with the customer inside. Thanks, ah..."

Wen Yu shook his head, he forgot about eating lunch as he opened the door and entered. "Hello, something came up for Doctor Liu, I'll take his place for now, this is my name card."

Switching doctors at the last moment, the customer seemed a little uncomfortable. He had his arms crossed, his right leg was shaking non-stop, he was obviously weary.

He took Wen Yu's name card in his hands, took a look and tossed it to the side, then said as he chewed on bubblegum, "Forget it, I'm holding on to an anxiety, I just want to pour it out to someone...you won't tell anyone what I say right?"

"I won't." Wen Yu smiled. "We have professional integrity, we will keep what you say confidential."

"That's good..." The man breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Truth be told, I am the video editor of a production crew, to be honest...I think there is an extra person on the crew."

"Oh?" Wen Yu blinked once, he seemed to have heard the same thing from another person. He asked, "What person exactly?"

"How would I know?" The man complained, he rubbed his own hair and said, "The people online all thought that there was something wrong with my editing, but that was not something I did, I don't have such capability!"