Chapter 45

45: Two Smiles

Without waiting for Ning Ning to take action, the Doorman immediately stopped Shi Zhong Tang from entering.

"You don't have a ticket." The Doorman said coldly.

Shi Zhong Tang looked around. "Where is the ticketing counter?"

The Doorman did not answer the question.

Shi Zhong Tang tilted his head and took a look at the Doorman, he took his wallet out. "I'll give you these alright?"

The Doorman gave him an extremely cold look as if what Shi Zhong Tang took out was not a wallet, but a Christmas sock, and within the sock was a study guide.

Shi Zhong Tang was unwilling to give up. He pestered the Doorman for a very long time until the previously shut entrance opened. Ning Yu Ren staggered outside, her eyes were slightly bulging, her right hand was touching her neck while she coughed, as if she had just escaped from being hung and had not recovered.

There were no aesthetics to speak of here. She looked up at the few people in front of the entrance, her expression looked like it was from a lifetime ago. Her line of sight was fixed on Ning Ning, suddenly she rushed over to hug her and bawled her eyes out.

Ning Ning looked at the poster as she patted Ning Yu Ren's back.

It was a good thing the title of the movie did not change, if not the air would turn quiet again.

"What happened?" Shi Zhong Tang came over. "What happened inside?"

"Maybe the movie was too tragic." Ning Ning quickly changed the topic, "Alright, it's getting late, let's hurry back, we have to film tomorrow."

"Alright." Shi Zhong Tang would not let two girls walk alone in the middle of the night, so he temporarily suppressed his curiosity and sent the two of them back.

It was 3am when they got back to the hotel. Ning Yu Ren was in a terrible shape, Ning Ning could only bring Ning Yu Ren back to her room. She used a warm towel to wipe Ning Yu Ren's face and neck. Halfway doing so, Ning Yu Ren suddenly grabbed Ning Ning's wrist.

"You aren't You Ling, right?" Ning Yu Ren faintly looked at her in the unlit room.

Ning Ning hesitated for a moment then nodded to her.

"Who are you?" After experiencing a movie, Ning Yu Ren already wanted to know more, but there were a lot of doubts troubling her at the same time. "Why are you helping me?"

For a moment, Ning Ning almost had a slip of tongue and said, 'I am your daughter.'

"...No matter who you are." Ning Yu Ren said quietly, "Thank you."

Light snores rang out, Ning Yu Ren was too tired and had fallen asleep.

Ning Ning breathed a sigh of relief and sat by the bed. The sky outside the window started to brighten, filming would continue after daybreak.

They were filming a scene where the male lead was afraid of the problems that would arise if others saw Princess Ling Shan who had walked out of the painting. He locked himself up in his room, living together with her in the inner courtyard.

"!"

Ning Ning slithered out from under the blanket like a white fish. She was wearing white clothes with her long black hair, her fair and tender hands were casting aside the green curtain. Just as she was about to get off the bed, a well-defined arm wrapped around her neck from behind her.

"You want to go back?" Shi Zhong Tang who was also draped in long hair sat behind her, his clothes were slightly opened revealing his clavicle and sturdy chest. He placed his lips by her ear and asked in a low husky voice, "Can't you stay by my side?"