Chapter 105

105: Revenge

Teacher Li was the person who had taught her makeup tricks and how to coordinate clothes the last time she had transmigrated as Mu Er.

Through interacting with him, Ning Ning discovered what his true profession was—not a makeup artist, but a special effects makeup artist. Compared to turning a sixty-point woman into one who was eighty points, he was more passionate about turning a young man into an old man, turning a man into a woman, turning a human into a jiangshi...

During her free time, Ning Ning learned one of the special effects makeup from him.

As Heaven willed it, the makeup that she learned purely out of curiosity was actually of use this day.

The car stopped in front of the hospital entrance.

Maybe because it was snowing and there were more people that had the flu, there was a huge amount of people who were in the hospital that day. Patients and their families went in and out of the hospital continuously, but there were two people who did not look like patients or the family of a patient standing guard at the entrance, staring at everyone who went in.

"Don't move, don't move." Ning Ning twisted the lipstick in her hand. "This is the last part."

The door to the car opened. Wen Yu got off first, he then carried Yu Sheng into the hospital.

Mu Gua was about to follow them before he was pulled back by his clothes from behind. Ning Ning shouted in exasperation from behind him, "Are you stupid? What if you get found out? Sit back in quickly !"

On the other hand, Wen Yu was already two to three steps up the stairs and was about to enter the hospital. One of the two people was quickly closing in, they saw that the person he was carrying had a waxy-yellow face, above the mouth was a huge mole, on the mole was a strand of hair, no matter how you looked at it, it was a skinny old man with a wretched appearance that was hit on the head for getting caught peeping into a woman's bathroom.

It was too ugly to take a second look at, Pei Xuan's lackey immediately looked away and shifted their vision to the others who were going into the hospital.

In the car, Mu Gua and Ning Ning looked at each other.

The car window reflected Mu Gua's current looks—fair skinned with bright red lips, as if he was a coquettish minx. Mu Gua suddenly reached out and pinched Ning Ning's face and said in rage, "Since you didn't need me to get off the car, why did you have to turn me into this?"

"Let go, let go!" Ning Ning said inarticulately.

She had only learnt one special effect makeup from Teacher Li—old-age makeup. This makeup worked wonders when it was used on Yu Sheng as she was successfully sneaked into the hospital, as for Mu Gua, Ning Ning had originally planned to copy the trope of a television show and casually put on makeup for him so that he could mix in with the crowd as a girl.

As it turned out, she was too naive.

It might have been better if he didn't have any makeup on. Once he had makeup on, this guy actually looked eighty percent like his sister, how would he be able to sneak in? There was a chance that he would be recognised when someone looked at him from far away!

To quell Mu Gua's anger, Ning Ning took out Wen Yu's mobile phone along with a note Yu Sheng had left behind. "They said that they have their responsibilities, and we have our responsibilities. Listen to me..."

Around ten minutes later, in a club.

It wasn't night time yet, the second son of the Lian family was already drunk. He had his arms around a woman as he cursed, "Old fart, I knew he was biased. Damned Pei Xuan, ganging up with my daughter against me. Bitch, if I knew this would happen, I would have shot you to the wall..."