Chapter 110

110: A Ticket You Cannot Discard

The past could be changed, reality could be changed, but at the very least, Life Theater would never change.

Ning Ning had always thought so in the past.

"There seems to be a group fight ahead," the driver said in a slightly nervous tone, "are you sure you want to get off here?"

Just as his voice faded out, a person flew over and smashed on the taxi with a huge bang.

Both of them exclaimed in fright as they reflexively bent down to dodge it. A few seconds later, Ning Ning slowly raised her head and looked through the cracked window, carefully surveying the scene outside the taxi.

The outside of Life Theater was a mess.

There were masked people all over the ground—some of them were heavily injured, some of them were lightly injured—but even the most lightly injured ones were groaning in pain on the ground, unable to get up at the moment.

At the same time, there were even more masked people rushing out of Life Theater.

Rushing towards the person who was standing in their way—Boss Qu.

"Ahhhh!!" They screamed their lungs out, the legs of the chairs from the theater as weapons, as if they were a person on the verge of death expending the last of their madness.

The door of the car was yanked open, the person who had been tossed on the taxi got in. It was a woman with thick wavy hair, on her face was a fox mask with long and thin eyes. She said while catching her breath, "Start, start the car quickly... It's you!"

Her first reaction to seeing her was surprise, then ecstasy. "As long as I catch you, Boss Qu would... Ah!"

Boss Qu grabbed her hair and viciously pulled her out of the taxi. He roared into the taxi, "Why are you still in a daze?! Get out of here quickly!"

Numerous hands reached out from behind him at the same time. Some grabbed him by the throat, some by his waist, there were also a few who ran past him towards Ning Ning.

Ning Ning was frozen in fear, she watched as many hands reached out to her.

"Ah—"

A horrible scream.

One of the arms had turned into ashes.

Boss Qu stood behind him, holding a mask in his hand. The mask that he had just ripped off was warm and fresh. The body that no longer had a mask had crumpled to his knees then turned into ashes. The clothes had fallen to the floor one by one, forming the shape of a human, they very quickly turned into ashes as well. With a gust of the wind, nothing was left.

Ning Ning stared at what happened in a daze, the other masked people also stared at what happened in a daze.

"All of you get back." Boss Qu said coldly, "Don't blame me if I punish you..."

Before he could finish his sentence, he was suddenly astounded, looking straight behind Ning Ning.

What did he see?

Ning Ning also turned around and looked, she was also surprised when she realised that the car behind her was a Cayenne.

Chen Shuang He? Why was he there? Did he tail her...Oh no!

The roof of the taxi suddenly bent down as Boss Qu was standing on it. He rushed towards the Cayenne anxiously.