Chapter 39

39: Princess Ling Shan

April 1990, Cast of <<The Person Within the Painting>>

"Come, come, come. Let's get to know each another. I am the actor for Mad Taoist Priest, Chen Nuo. Nice to meet you, nice to meet you!"

"Come on, who doesn't know you? The Taoist priest specialist."

"I am Li1 Shu, acting as the father of the lead character. Sigh, I'm a little excited to be treated as a father by someone for the first time."

"Hi everyone, I am the actress for Princess Ling Shan, Ning Yu Ren."

"Hi everyone, I am the actress for Princess Ling Shan, You Ling."

The two of them were stunned at the same time as they finished introducing themselves, they slowly turned their heads and looked at each other.

...This is a bit too awkward dameow2 it...

After that, even though everyone laughed, the way they looked at the two had changed. No one thought that what You Ling said was an accident, there were no accidents in the adult world! Especially in the entertainment industry, every 'accident' was thought through! It was for the sake of achieving a motive!

Even Director Shi thought so. Once the meeting ended, he spoke to You Ling alone. Seemingly smiling, he said, "That was not something to joke about, you would make everyone feel awkward this way."

You Ling, or you should say, Ning Ning who transmigrated as You Ling, forced out a bitter smile.

She was not joking! She really thought she was Princess Ling Shan!

At least in the movie that was filmed, she was Princess Ling Shan!

But now everyone thought she was a biatch who deliberately planned to snatch a role!

"Director Shi." Now that it had come to this, Ning Ning could only say with a bold face, "Actually I really think...Ning Yu Ren and I should switch roles. She is more suited for the role of Yan Hong Xiu."

Although Princess Ling Shan was the leading female role, although everyone thought that she was trying to snatch the role from Mama now, Ning Ning knew that Yan Hong Xiu was the biggest winner of the movie in the end!

After <<The Person within the Painting>> was released, the results proved the point—out of the many roles in the movie, everyone only noticed Yan Hong Xiu, they could only look at Yan Hong Xiu! Under the brilliance she displayed, every role—including the lead female role—faded into the background and was forgotten!

"So you really want to snatch this role." Director Shi.

"..." Let's leave it at that!

Ning Ning now felt like she was scorched by flames. Before she transmigrated, she had never thought that she would end up in such a situation. The information she had on hand and the different gossip forums had never mentioned that Mama's first role in <<The Person Within the Painting>> was actually Princess Ling Shan?

What exactly happened in the end? What was she supposed to do to make the Director switch their roles in order to let history repeat itself?

"Actually, I have considered this before." Director Shi said, "You are definitely a little more suitable for Princess Ling Shan in terms of looks, but she is a little more suitable based on acting skills."

Director Chen pondered for a moment, then he suddenly smiled. "We'll do it this way, the two of you can compete...Little Chen!"

A young man located not far away heard him and responded, he walked towards the two of them.