Chapter 169

169: Gift Yourself to Me

"Bang!"

Shi Zhong Tang could hear the salvo within the theater before he stepped in.

"What's going on?" He said as he entered.

He looked out, a group of heads were gathered round.

Ever since the doorman disappeared, the masked people scattered, although some of them came back one after the other, they had never gathered together like they did today.

"Ah, you're back." Rabbit Mask turned around. "Just in time, I was about to get someone to go look for you."

He walked over and pulled Shi Zhong Tang into the hall.

Indeed, the hall.

The wood carved chairs of the audience seats have been pulled to the side, a big space opened up at the floor in the middle, on the empty space sat a man and a woman, the rest of the masked people surrounded them, some of them cheered, some of them pulled the party poppers, some of them waited to catch the bride's bouquet.

Shi Zhong Tang whistled. "Wedding?"

Having been in the movie theater for over a decade, this was the first time he had seen a wedding between masked people.

He knew the groom. He was wearing a dog mask, a very simple and honest man, as for the bride...a venice mask inlaid with gems, sparkling with endless luxury and beauty, Shi Zhong Tang had never seen this mask before. A newcomer?

Venice Mask threw the bouquet in her hands on the floor, saying coldly, "Who would want to get married to you?!"

This caused the cheers and salvo of poppers to stop.

"Little Lin, Little Lin, where are you going?" Dog Mask shouted as he chased after her.

The two of them ran past Shi Zhong Tang one after another as they rushed out of the theater entrance.

The crowd looked at each other. One of them said, "Let's go, follow them and see what's going on."

The crowd chased after them with a rumble. Shi Zhong Tang touched his chin and asked Madam Cat, "Who is that girl? Why do I have the feeling that I've met her before?"

Mr. Rabbit gave him a side eye. "You seem to know every pretty girl."

"You sound jealous." Shi Zhong Tang suddenly started laughing. "Ah, I remember now, Ning Ning's makeup artist...so she didn't die."

Ning Ning had told him about what happened at the set.

They all thought that the makeup artist had died, killed by Mr. Rabbit. But by the looks of it now, she didn't actually die, she had turned into a masked person.

As for why everyone thought she died...heh heh, didn't everyone think that he had died too? It was even suicide. Yet, he was completely fine, standing here right now. The movie theater just used a special method to make everyone in the world think that he had died, so he could be removed from the sights of normal people.

"I wanted to kill her." Mr. Rabbit had a complicated expression on his face. "Who knew she had such good luck, she turned into a masked person before I could."

There were a few ways to turn into a masked person. Every person who could see masked people seemingly would all turn into a masked person, of course, there were also exceptions, for example...