Chapter 33

33: Phantom of the Theater

"What?" Chen Guan Chao ran over suddenly, his hair was in a mess, you could see that he had been scratching his head with one look. He was usually dressed smartly, the only reason for this to happen would be that—he was short on inspiration, or that he forgot his lines.

Without waiting for his answer, Ning Yu Ren suddenly rushed over from the side and pushed him down to the ground. He got up, she pushed him down again.

"What are you doing?" Chen Guan Chao shouted angrily at her from the ground.

"Could you stop caring about your movie at this time?" Ning Yu Ren's hair was all over the place, she opened her arms and stood in front of Ning Ning and Wen Yu.

"People will eventually die!" Chen Guan Chao raised the paper in his hand, he had the fanatical expression of a martyr. "Only the Phantom is eternal!"

Ning Yu Ren snatched the paper that was crammed with words from him and threw it on the ground, she stepped on it continuously with both feet. Chen Guan Chao shouted and jumped in to protect his script.

As the two of them were fighting, Wen Yu lowered his body and placed his ear near Ning Ning's lips.

Ning Ning slowly moved her lips and shouted in her heart, 'Quiet down, you two!! Let me finish my last words!!'

Ning Ning's vision was turning dark. Wen Yu was right in front of her, but she was slowly losing the sight of his face, she frantically shouted...

"I have no regrets!"

The drink by her hand spilled onto the floor, the juice within flowed out and suffused at her feet.

Ning Ning stood from the audience seat and stared blankly at the giant movie screen in front of her.

"...Ah!" She slapped herself on the forehead, "Why did you not let me finish my sentence!"

Maybe she was hit too hard, a wave of dizziness suddenly came over her. The screen looked like it was moving, the floor felt like it was moving. Ning Ning swayed as she lost her footing, her butt went back onto the seat, then she bent over and vomited, "Urghhh."

The movie started playing, voices came from within the movie, but Ning Ning did not pay attention to what was being said. After she recovered from her dizziness, she started to lose her hearing, it sounded like countless bees were buzzing in her ears.

"What is going on?" Ning Ning covered the pit of her stomach, her heart was beating as if she had just finished a marathon, she felt scared. "I came back after dying last time as well, why does this time...feel so awful?"

She vomited again, then fell back limply on her seat, unable to move.

After around two hours, the gentle ending theme started playing like seawater crashing into her ears, she reopened her eyes and looked up.

On the screen, the credits had just finished rolling.

A few snow white words appeared in front of her.

<<Phantom of the Theater>>.

The End.

"Why is it Phantom of the Theater?" Ning Ning murmured as she looked at the words, "Wasn't it Abandoned Child?"

The movie had ended, but the theater did not turn its lights back on. Were the lights malfunctioning, or was it due to the theater not having enough customers that they are saving on expenses? Ning Ning continued to sit for a while, then slowly stood up while holding onto the arm rests. She stumbled towards the exit, suddenly she looked back. "...What are you guys doing?"