Chapter 95

95: Precognitive Dreams

Ning Ning would of course not walk into the enemy's hands voluntarily.

She did not intend to meet Pei Xuan, the one she wanted to meet was Yu Sheng.

At this moment in time, Yu Sheng had most probably been taken away by him. Moreover, based on Pei Xuan's typical controlling nature, Yu Sheng would most probably be kept by his side. He would educate her, cultivate her, monitor her, then manipulate her...just like what had happened to Ning Ning back then.

But of course whether Ning Ning would be able to meet Yu Sheng or not would still depend on luck.

Fortunately, Ning Ning's luck that day was very good.

"It's you!"

A familiar voice rang out beside her ear.

Ning Ning turned her head and looked in the direction where the voice came from as she hugged Xu Rong's neck.

There was a snack bar across the street, a car had stopped at its entrance. At first only a man with a crew cut got off the car to smoke, but upon seeing Ning Ning, another person got off the car as well. That person was none other than Yu Sheng.

The crew-cut man shouted (something) from behind her. She stopped in her tracks and whispered a few words to him.

Ning Ning did not know what she had said to him, but the crew-cut man stayed and smoked at the entrance of the snack bar, while she quickly crossed the road to approach Ning Ning.

"Big Sister Yu Sheng." Ning Ning shouted in a cute manner.

"I've changed my name to Lian Lian." Yu Sheng smiled. "Here, call me Big Sister Lian Lian."

Ning Ning looked at the man with a crew cut across the road, then looked back at Yu Sheng, "You cannot change your name."

Yu Sheng was surprised, she asked, "Why?"

"Because I dreamt of you yesterday." Ning Ning said.

Yu Sheng immediately fell silent.

"...What was I doing in your dreams?" She forced a smile after a long while, looking at Ning Ning with expectation, hoping to hear something good from Ning Ning.

But Ning Ning stared at her and said, "I dreamt that you died."

A chill rose from Yu Sheng's feet, rushing through her bones, she could not help but shiver on the spot. She looked at Ning Ning. The other was but a little girl who was as cute as a glutinous rice dumpling, but for some reason she looked scarier and scarier.

Absent-mindedly, Yu Sheng felt like she had returned to the studio—no, not the studio, she felt like she had stepped into <<Dreams of the Future>>. The one standing in front of her was the female lead character, looking at her naively, using her young and tender voice to convey the news of her death...

She was virtually a crow in human form.

"It's just a dream." Yu Sheng shut her eyes tight, then opened them and forced a smile. "I will not die..."

"But you were hit by a car, there was a lot of blood." Ning Ning pointed at the man with a crew cut across the road, "That uncle stood by your side and shouted Lian Lian at you..."'

"Enough!" Yu Sheng shouted, stopping Ning Ning from saying anything further.

That was as much as she had wanted to say. Ning Ning drew back, seeming like she had been frightened by Yu Sheng's shout. She pursed her lips, turned around and hugged Xu Rong's neck. Then she started to sob.