Chapter 113

113: The Most Dangerous Boyfriend

After dinner, Big Brother Hai wanted to invite Ning Ning to a hotel to for a drink. Haha, go to a hotel just for a drink?

"No, I have to work tomorrow." Ning Ning rejected the love scene that would have followed and tried to change the topic on top of that. "Right, what did Little Ke say to you?"

Ning Ning had only heard the front part of the argument between father and son. The two of them had used their hometown vernacular towards the end, it was a dialect that was foreign to her—it was like doing a level 6 English listening exam!

"He will not bother you again." Big Brother Hai said smugly, "Otherwise, your Big Brother Hai would cut off his water supply! Cut off his food supply! Would you believe me when I say that he would not even be able to afford a packet of Want Want Shelly Senbei1 without your Big Brother Hai around?"

I believe it! Economic sanctions from the father!

"I would even send him back to our old home! There are more beasts than humans over there—he can switch careers to be a veterinarian!"

"Wait!" Ning Ning said with surprise, "He's a doctor?"

"Heh, not quite, a medical student."

Medical student! Help! Number one of the top ten most dangerous professions for an ex-boyfriend!

Ning Ning returned home anxiously and fearfully. It was pitch black in her house, she had flicked the light switch on, the bright light expelled the darkness in front of her and gave her a fright!

Because someone was standing in front of her! A stranger!

"Wh..." Ning Ning took a step back out of fright. Just as she was about to ask who the person was and whether he was after her money or her body, she saw that he looked at her with a single tear rolling down from his right eye, seamlessly falling to the ground like a pearl.

He was a handsome young man—a handsome young man who looked like someone who knew her. A pendant was hanging on his neck, but it was not a crystal nor Buddha, it was the key to Ning Ning's house!

Thus, Ning Ning changed her words halfway through, "...Why didn't you turn on the lights?"

"I'm afraid of looking at your face." The handsome young man said coldly.

Pain suddenly shot through her chest. Ning Ning looked down and saw that a scalpel had been forcefully stabbed into her chest...

She slowly looked up and asked quaveringly, "Little Ke?"

"Don't say my name with your dirty mouth." Little Ke scolded her ferociously. He pulled the scalpel out. "You actually had a thing with my father! How could there be a woman as disgusting as you in this world?! Go to hell!!"

Before he could stab again with his scalpel, he heard a slap, Little Ke was dumbfounded.

He watched as Ning Ning slapped herself with one hand then another in quick succession continuously. She used so much force that the wound on her chest started to spurt out blood which sprayed out on Little Ke's entire face. He looked at her in a daze as she shouted while slapping herself, "Medical student! Number one of the top ten most dangerous professions for an ex-boyfriend! Out of all the people to offend, I just had to offend a medical student! Do you believe that he will stab you three hundred times? Every stab would be non-lethal, finally they would be declared as minor injuries..."