Chapter 168

168: Hero

There was only the last scene remaining.

But Director Chen suddenly collapsed.

His thunderous collapse gave the bystanders a fright, a person who was lacking brain cells suddenly roared, "It's happening again!"

After the person scared them, the crew—who were already on edge—seemed to have turned into a flock of birds who had been startled by the sound of a bell, scattering around.

It even gave Ning Ning a fright. Was Rabbit Mask here again?

After running out with the bystanders for a while, she suddenly snapped out of it. What was she running away for? The others couldn't see, but she could. She did not see any trace of the rabbit mask, Director Chen clearly had his sickness acting up... Eh?!

"Director Chen! Get it together, Director Chen!"

Ning Ning rushed back. She patted him down then took out his medicine to feed him.

Not long later, the ambulance rushed over and sent him to the hospital.

The doors of the emergency room were closed, they would not open again in a short amount of time. Even if it did, Director Chen would not be able to immediately get up and start filming. The filming for the day stopped there, where should she go next?

Ning Ning stood at the entrance of the emergency room for a while. There were many reporters who had come during this period of time. They came with a bunch of tricky questions, it made her feel overwhelmed. Since she was not of much use standing there and she did not want to use the opportunity to gain exposure, she wore a face mask and left quietly.

"Miss Ning, what do you think of the events that have been happening to the crew?"

"There was news that said it was because Director Chen had offended someone, who do you think he had offended?"

"You are a person Director Chen favoured, you're leaving while he's still in the emergency room without waiting for the results, aren't you afraid that people would say that you're ungrateful?"

The group of reporters were unwilling to let her go, they followed her to the elevator.

Ding. The elevator door opened.

Ning Ning was stunned.

"Give way, please give way." The medical staff in the elevator shouted.

Ning Ning frantically gave way and watched as the medical staff got out of the elevator, a hospital trolley came out...together with a masked person.

The group of reporters were still surrounding her, but Ning Ning could not concentrate on what they were talking about at all, her entire focus was on the masked person.

And the masked person...his entire focus was on the woman on the hospital trolley.

Was that his relative or lover?

Was he here to accompany her, or...

"Ahh!" Ning Ning shouted quietly in surprise.

Because the masked person suddenly walked around to the medical staff's side and tripped them with his foot.

"Ah!" The medical staff lost balance from getting tripped by him, the masked person then bumped them with his shoulder. The medical staff's body tilted in an instant and fell towards the patient on the hospital trolley.