Cloud Watching

It was a nice and warm day on Berk. Terrors where chirping of in a distance. Fisherman's where fishing, Stoick was running the village.

Everything was just peaceful. So was it for Hiccup and Astrid.

They where laying on one of the fields on the far side of Berk, watching the clouds. Astrid smiled.

Hiccup somehow seemed to notice since he also put on a small smile. "Hiccup..." Astrid started. He turned his face towards her. "Yes, Astrid?" He asked.

"Look...the cloud looks like Toothless."

And it did indeed. Hiccup smiled. "Yeah...and in five minutes, it will look like a bunny!" He said with a laugh. Astrid laughed with him for a moment or two.

Astrid then suddenly soothed closer to Hiccup and pressed her side against his. Hiccup looked over at her with wide eyes.

"What?" Astrid asked and looked at him. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I don't know...cuddling?" She asked and turned to her side, placing her hand on his chest and her head beside his shoulder. Hiccup secretly smiled on the inside but tried to act shocked.

However, that failed. Astrid looked up at him. "Hey, Hiccup..."

He looked down at her. Astrid moved her leg over his before she raised herself and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

This time, Hiccup really was shocked. "What did you do that for?" He asked.

"I dunno..."

Hiccup looked up at the clouds again before he smiled. "Astrid...look..." He said and pointed to one of the clouds. Astrid looked up at the one before smiling to.

"It looks like a heart!" She bursted, sitting up and looking down at Hiccup. He looked up at her before slowly sitting up.

When he was up, Astrid attacked him. "Whoa!" He said, almost along backwards.

Astrid threw her arms around her torso and hugged him, hard. She tilted her head and placed small kisses alongside his yaw.

They say there, knowing that it was their best day so far!