Berk's Goddess

Wow, she was just...wow. Hiccup admired her with all his heart. She was amazing, gorgeous, smart, gorgeous and she was his.

Sure, she had everything a goddess could have.

And that's why Hiccup loved her.

Her blonde hair was shining whenever the light was shining on it. Her blue eyes glimmered whenever she was happy. Her small and pink lips was just wanting to be kissed. And her body. Oh, her body. Her thin arms, her small waist and her long legs.

Hiccup just wanted to have all of her. But the blonde always said that she was ugly.

Hiccup on the other hand, always told her that she was the most beautiful woman on Berk and in the whole world. Everybody knew it. But she didn't.

However, Hiccup was just about to show her how beautiful she really way.

•••

"Astrid..." Hiccup said, soy as he neared his girlfriend from behind. The blonde smiled when she felt Hiccup wrap his arms around her waist and pulling her against his strong body. Said woman laid her head on his collarbone and sighed in contentment.

Hiccup smiled and pressed his cheek against hers. "Your beautiful..." He whispered into her ear before placing a small kiss on her cheek. He went back to the position they where in earlier.

Astrid laid her hands over Hiccup's that was hooked around her waist. The man grabbed her hands, stroking the back of them with his thumbs.

Astrid signed again. They stood on the cliff edge on the other side of Berk.

They stood there, relaxing and watching the sun climbing down the sky an disappear under the sea. Astrid suddenly smiled, making Hiccup smile to because he felt it.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I don't know...I just can't believe that this is us..." She whispered and turned her head towards Hiccup. The man straightened his neck and looked down at his girl.

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously. "I mean...when our relationship started, we where just teens. I didn't even know if we would last but we are here today. Still together..."

Hiccup smiled and placed his lips into her head. "Mmm..." Astrid signed with a smile and squeezed his hands. Hiccup pulled away with a small smile and looked at her.

She looked so beautiful in the orange sunset. He really admired Astrid for her beauty.

"Astrid...your so beautiful. I even think that Freya is jealous of you..."

Astrid laughed heartily and turned her head towards him. Hiccup smiled, taking the chance and gave her a peck on the lips.

Yeah, it had only been a few months since the big battle with Drago but it still felt like they haven't kissed in years.

However, when Hiccup pulled away, Astrid frowned. "Did I ever tell you to pull away?" She asked. Hiccup smirked and pressed his lips against hers again.

Astrid turned in his grip, placing her hands on his cheeks. She stroke his stubbly chin. Since Hiccup always had hated full grown beards and will always hate them, he used to shave every now and then.

Astrid appreciated it to because she could actually see his lips instead of kissing his beard.

Hiccup pulled the blonde closer towards him and move his hands a little to low. He had her hands just at the curve on top of her rear but Astrid loved it.

Hiccup had really gained courage throughout the years and now, he was really trying everything. However, he only went as far 'till Astrid told him to stop. But now, she didn't.

Astrid pulled away, moving her head to his shoulder and leaned her head against his. Hiccup smiled and buried his nose into her braid.

"Hiccup...I, I love you..."

Sure, it wasn't the first time that they ever told that to each other but it made them shutter every time.

Hiccup smiled. "I love you to Astrid...but, I want to ask a question."

He pulled away and grabbed Astrid's arms. The blonde looked up from the ground and gazed into the emerald eyes of her other half.

"Do you love me so much that you would...maybe, marry me?" He asked and went down on his knees. Astrid gasped. However, he couldn't move re hands towards her mouth because on the way down, Hiccup had trailed his hands from her arms to grab her hands.

Before he even could get out the box from his pocket, Astrid had nodded. "Yes!"

Hiccup, forgetting about the ring, stood up and enveloped the blonde into his arms. Astrid smiled, tears building in both's eyes.

Suddenly, a warm air blew over them. Which was really weird since the air started to become chilly.

But, Hiccup smiled. The two pulled away and looked up at the star filled sky.

"I think that my dad agrees..."

And right after saying that, a star blinked stronger than every other and the two adults smiled.

"He really does agree..." Astrid whispered and hugged her fiancé again. Hiccup hugged her back and looked up at the star.

'Thank you, dad. We all miss you but if you hadn't saved me, this wouldn't have happened. Thank you...' Hiccup though.

The star blinked again before it disappeared.

Hiccup smiled before burring his face into Astrid's neck.

The two stood there.

They would get married. And yet would live together, forever.

(A/N: Just something random that came up. I hope ya'll liked it. I swear; @Samsonite1131 is the person that have been commenting on my stories the most. I just got about 30 notifications and it was only him/her.

But, I like it...❤️❤️.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.