How Do You Feel?

(A/N: WOOO!! My 100th chapter! I hope that you guys liked this book! No, I won't finish this book. Yes, this will continue so this is not the ending! I just wanted to ask you guys one thing. How old are you? I wanna know how old my readers are!)

She heard him whimper beside her in the middle of the night. Obviously, something was wrong. And she was determined to know what was bother him!

The blonde sat up, finding him with a pained face. Astrid grabbed her husbands shoulders and tried to shake him awake.

"No. That hurts. Stop...stop!" Hiccup yelled in his sleep.

"Hiccup...Hiccup! Wake up!" Astrid yelled back. The man's eyes shot open and suddenly, a thousand years wanted to squeeze themselves out of them.

The woman sat up her man and rubbed his shoulders. "Hiccup, tell me what's wrong!" Astrid said, a little harsher than she had intended to.

"My leg...it hurts! Make it stop!"

She didn't know what to do. This have never happened before. Or, but under the times when she was with him. Not even under their marriage. This was the first time.

Astrid pulled off the furs, pulling up his pant leg and softly placing her hands on the sensitive skin of his stump.

Hiccup stopped whimpering and calmed down. Astrid signed in relief and slowly moved her fingers over his skin.

Her hands slowly moved over his stitchings, massaging it. Hiccup breathed out softly, placing a hand on Astrid's lower back.

"Astrid..." Hiccup whispered. The blonde looked back and saw him smiling. She understood that he was fine now and crawled up to her man, pressing herself against his side, hard.

To the point where her stomach was slightly pushed in and her ribs poking out.

Her hand was laying in his chest, fisting into his shirt.

"Don't ever scare me like that, again!" Astrid said. Hiccup laughed and wrapped an arm around her back, pulling her even closer.

Astrid wasn't complaining when his ribs almost poked into her stomach.

She wanted to be close. Because he though that he was dying or something at first.

Astrid grabbed the blanket that laid behind her and pulled it over them. The blonde buried her face into Hiccup's shoulder when she felt him kiss her head.

"I love you," Hiccup whispered softly. "I love you more, dork!" Astrid laughed.

"I doubt that, Astrid."

"We'll see, Haddock!"