Under The Tree

(A/N: The title somehow reminded me about the song above, Under the Sea. It still feels like I'm five when I listen to it.)

They sat at the roots of a huge tree at Raven Point. It had been a few days ago since Hiccup had become chief.

They hadn't spent time with each other since their kiss after the battle with Drago and his Belwilderbeast and that made Astrid kind of...grumpy? Angry? Frustrated? You choose.

However, when the town had agreed that Hiccup could take a day or two off, he'd flown off right away, searching for his other half.

He found her at the Cove were he'd befriended his best dragon friend, Toothless. Of course, Hiccup had told the dragon to go home after he found Astrid. So, that's what he did.

Now, they surely had time for each other. Because, Astrid was sitting in his lap, kissing him fiercely.

His pants were pulled down to his knees, along with his underwear. One of Astrid's legs were freed from the leggings along with her underwear too. She was, - as I said - sitting in his lap.

However, not on his lap.

How should I say this? Hmm, maybe...

In his lap?

Hiccup's member was deeply buried inside of her, feeling bigger since they hadn't done 'it' for a week or two.

They were grinding against each other as if it was the last time they would see, feel, be with each other.

They didn't care. They wanted each other. They had each other. And they would always have each other.

Hiccup's hands were placed on Astrid's waist. A little too low.

She didn't care tho. She only wanted to feel him. To know that he was alright and alive. If he would have died instead of his father, she would be heartbroken and she would probably also be dead by now.

Because, I live without Hiccup is not a good life. She wanted to marry him. She wanted to have his children. She wanted to be called a mommy. She wanted...

She wanted everything with him. And, if he would have died, then she wouldn't be happy.

She wouldn't get married to him. She wouldn't have his children. She wouldn't be called a mommy. She wouldn't...

She wouldn't have anything if he would be dead.

She wouldn't have such an amazing man beside her to support we when she was sad.

They pulled away from the kiss, only to moved against each other even more.

Astrid moaned, clawing the leather on his chest. Hiccup looked at her with half lidded eyes. He focused on her face, since her skirt covered everything they did.

Astrid threw her head back and moaned quietly. Hiccup pulled away his hands from her waist, grabbing her arms and pulling her down to his height.

Astrid looked at him with weary eyes. Everything was clouded in her mind. She could only focus on his face and lips. "Astrid-" He was interrupted by her kissing him fiercely. However, he continued.

"Would-" She kissed him again. "You-" And again. "Like-" And again. "To-" And again. "Marry-" And again. "Me?" He asked, pulling away fully.

Astrid looked at him. She grabbed his shoulders and smashed their lips together. "I love you," She said, pulling away slightly. "Gods do I love you too, M'lady."

They kissed again, knowing that she didn't have to say yes. They already knew the answer.

They wanted to get married.

They wanted to live with each other.

In peace.

Forever.