The Call (chapter 2)

"Hiccup..." Astrid moaned. Hiccup's thrusts fastened. He was leaned over her, his hands on either side of her head. Since Hiccup would leave in about a week or so, he showed his affection and love for her every night.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling down his head. "Hicc - up..." Astrid moaned, breathing hard because of the pleasure. "I love you..." She said, kissing him on the lips.

Hiccup groined. "Gods do I love you to Astrid!" He moaned into the kiss. And after pulling away, he trailed kisses down her neck as he thrusted into her faster.

"Hiccup...!" Astrid yelled. "I'm close!" Hiccup groined by hearing that. "Me to..."

Then, with one final thrust, he buried himself deep inside her and came. Astrid to. Hiccup then pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed next to her. Astrid didn't hesitate with snuggling into his chest. Hiccup pulled the blanket over them so the chilly air won't bother them and wrapped his arms around his girlfriends body.

"Hiccup...promise me something" Astrid said. "Anything." The blonde signed. "Promise me to come back so we can live together...I can't image a life without you...so please, be careful an come back to me..."

Hiccup looked her in the eyes. "I promise...I promise to come back to you..." He said. "Good..." Astrid then buried her face into his chest. "I love you..."

"I love you to..."

Skip - A Week Later •

The military truck would come in any minute and pick up Hiccup. He and Astrid stood by the front of his house. Astrid placed a hand on his shoulder. Hiccup looked down at her before he hugged her, wrapping his arms around her back. Astrid started to cry.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. "Be safe Hiccup..." She whispered. Right then, they heard the truck's horn blow and soon, it stood by their house. "Come on...the plane lifts in a few hours and we still have to pick up a few people!" One of them said as they got out of the truck. Hiccup pulled away.

"I love you...whatever happens...know that I love you and I will always love you..." He then kissed her on the lips before he started to walk toward the truck.

"Good bye Astrid..." Hiccup said before he hopped in. "Bye Hiccup..." Then, the truck left. Astrid watched as it left.

She then placed a hand on her stomach. "It's just you and me now..." She said. Then, she walked into the house.

• Time Skip - A Year After • (A/N: I'm lazy...)

It had barely a year since Hiccup left when Astrid got bad news. The mail run on her door and she opened it. "I'm sorry...I have some bad news..." Then, he gave the packet in his hand to Astrid and left.

Astrid furrowed her brows and went inside. She sat down by the table and opened it. Inside the packet, was Hiccup's uniform, torn with holes and scorches by fire.

Astrid started to cry. She read the letter. "I'm sorry for you're loss Ms. Hofferson. I, the leader of the camp, found this jacket one morning. We all are sad that our beloved Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III has left us...we're sorry Ms. Hofferson. There was nothing we could do..."

After reading that, Astrid slumped down on the ground, crying. "Mama? Why are you crying?"

That's right, Astrid got a son. And he was Hiccup's offspring. "you know how I told you that your father went into the nave before you where born?" Astrid asked. Little Ander nodded. Astrid stood up and picked up the uniform jacket from the table.

"This was you fathers. They found it in the morning. This all means that your father won't be coming back to us...ever."

After sat down on the floor. His bottom lip started to tremble. "Dad...is he dead?" The little copy of Hiccup asked. Astrid nodded and picked up the little boy in her arms.

They cried together in their kitchen. "I love you Hiccup, I will always do..."