The Love We Share

Astrid ran. She ran towards her man in all the chaos. It was right after the battle with Drago and everybody where running towards their dragons. However, Astrid was already the first one to greet Stormfly so now, she was going to thank the chief.

"Hiccup!" Astrid yelled as she came closers and closer to the man. Hiccup turned around and right then, the blondes arms flew around his middle.

"Astrid!" Hiccup laughed and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. The woman placed her cheek against Hiccup's chest and smiled. "Your a hero..." She whispered.

Without any other word from the chief, he kissed her head. "And your alright..." He said and gently stroke her head. Astrid pulled away and straightened herself.

Even then, was he taller than her. However, when Hiccup moved his arms around her waist and kissed her, the woman had to stand on her toes.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "damn, your tall" Into the kiss.

Hiccup pulled away with a chuckle and placed his forehead against hers. But, before he could say anything, Astrid interrupted.

"But...I love it. And I love you to, my handsome chief..."

Hiccup cringed. "Please...Astrid, call me Hiccup. Just because I'm the...um, the chief...then it doesn't mean that you can't call me Hiccup. I'm still your boyfriend..."

Astrid broke away from him. "And...your still my future-husband..." She said before walking off, swaying her hips extra much.

"Oh my gods..." Hiccup mumbled before his eyes widened and he ran after her. "Hey, Astrid! Did you really mean that?! Come back here! Hey!!"

(A/N: And that's it. I promise that the other chapters will be longer.

It's a promise! In fact, if you where here, then I'd pinky swear with you!

However, - don't kill me... - the next few chapters will be just as long as this where. Anyways!!! I'm off...bye...)

- Toothless_NightFury1.