Star Falls

"Astrid..." Twenty-year-old Hiccup started. "Did you know that it's star fall this night?" Astrid looked at her boyfriend of five years and shook her head.

The two where laying in their bed, just being with each other. Astrid was snuggled into Hiccup's side as he had an arm wrapped around her shoulder. Her head was placed on his shoulder and her hand on his chest.

Astrid smiled and moved her head to look up at her boyfriend. "Are we going to watch the star fall?" She asked. "I was thinking that...I set up a date in the park..."

"A date?" Astrid asked and sat up. Hiccup smiled and sat up to. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his lap. "Yes, a date..."

Astrid's eyes shimmered and she hugged him. "Thank you..." She whispered into his ear before pulling away and kissing him on the lips.

Hiccup smiled, making the kiss a bit sloppy before kissing back.

• Time Skip •

Since the two have lived together since they where like, eighteen, Hiccup didn't need to pick up Astrid, they just drove to the park.

In the park, Hiccup laid out a blanket on the grass. The two laid down next to each other and looking up at the sky above them.

Hiccup pointed up. "Astrid, what do you see?" He asked. Astrid looked up to were Hiccup pointed. "The Milky Way?" She asked. "Yeah, and do you know what I see? The Capricorn..."

Astrid smiled and looked at Hiccup. She turned to her side and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, for bringing be out here. I really appreciate it. I love you..."

Hiccup smiled and looked at her. 'If you only knew what I had planned...' He though.

Astrid laid back on the blanket ad looks up. Right then, a shooting star appeared and flew over the sky. "Did you see that?"

"Yes, make a wish..."

'I wish...' Astrid though for a second. 'I wish that me and Hiccup would live happily ever after with many healthy kids...'

Hiccup smiled and looked up at the sky. He saw another shooting star and smiled. 'I wish that Astrid would accept marriage...' Hiccup thought.

• Time Skip •

Hiccup grabbed Astrid's hands as they walked though the park at about two o'clock in the morning. It was a surprise that they still where awake but they would sleep soon, hopefully.

Hiccup suddenly stopped. Astrid noticed that Hiccup's hands moved towards the laces on his shoes so she waited. She looked away for a second at the star fuller sky before looking at Hiccup.

He was still on his knees but he wasn't tying his shoes, he was holding a box with a ring, (A/N: 💍) with a smile on his face.

Astrid's hands flew up to her mouth. "Astrid...I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...I hope you accept. Will you marry me?"

The woman stared at her boyfriend for a couple of minutes before nodding. "Yes, yes, yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

Hiccup signed in relief before getting up. Astrid threw her arms around his neck. The man wrapped his arms around the woman's waist and started to swirl her around before stopping.

"My wish came true..."

"So did mine..."

And after that, they kissed. Their lips moved in sync with their hands. And after that, (again) they weren't so tired anymore.