Loving Ideas

(A/N: This takes place before Astrid tells Hiccup what he's searching for. Minus the smoke. I also changed the script a little. Just a tiny bit.)

"What your searching for, it's not out there, Hiccup...It's in here" Astrid said and placed a hand on his chest.

They where seated on a new island Hiccup had discovered earlier that day so now, they where just spending one with each other.

Hiccup turned his head towards his girlfriend and smiled. "Thank you, Astrid. You always know what to say when I need it the most..."

Astrid smiled and finished his braid. She looked at his cheek and dried away some Toothless spit before pressing her lips against the clean place.

Hiccup smiled slightly. He loved it when Astrid kissed him. It just felt, awesome. Espacly because it was from her. The love of Hiccup's life.

He then, suddenly, though about his future...how he would live. How his family would be and who he would love with.

But, he don't want to live with any other person than Astrid Hofferson itself.

There just where that question. "Astrid..." Hiccup said slowly and grabbed her hand, pressing it against his chest. "Hmm?"

"What would you say about moving in with me?"

The girl looked at her boyfriend for a couple of minutes before smiling and nodding. "I would love to move in with you..."

Hiccup smiled widely and moved his leg. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him.

The two snuggled, looking over Itchy Armpit.