Welcome Back

Astrid's POV.

I stood at the docks, waiting for the love of my life to come home. It had been less than a few weeks since he had left for a tribe meeting to a far-away island.

I would come home from an ordinary day, lay down in our bed and just be there all day long until I fell asleep. But, finally, Hiccup would be home.

And, the excitement I was feeling almost boiled over when I saw a black dot on the horizon. I stood there, tears building up in my eyes as the Night Fury came closer and closer.

A roar was heard and seconds later, the black alpha landed.

I looked at Hiccup who jumped off of Toothless. "Hiccup!" I yelled before setting off into a run. My chief looked at me and laughed.

The second I had reached him, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms wound around his neck and I pressed my mouth against his.

I could feel Hiccup smile and wrap his arms around my waist.

Authors POV.

Astrid kissed her man as hard as she could. She absolutely didn't care if the village would see her like this. She really didn't care.

Then, the blonde parted for only a little moment for a breath before kissing him again. This time, with much more passion.

She pushed her tongue into Hiccup's mouth, just wanting him to be close. The man responded as quick as he could, wanting her to feel his love.

Then, Hiccup pulled away and pushed Astrid off of him. The blonde pouted but smiled when she saw those emerald green eyes staring at her.

"Hiccup..." She whispered. "I know Astrid, I know..."

The blonde leaned up to peck his lips before pulling away her arms from his neck, wrapping them around his middle, pulling him closer to her.

Hiccup smiled and wrapped his arms around her neck. "I've missed you so much, Astrid..." Hiccup whispered. "I've missed you to. Next time you need to go to a chief meeting, take me with you."

Hiccup laughed before turning serious. He pulled back, just only for him to look her in the eyes. He placed one of his large hands on her cheek, wiping away some of the tears that escaped her eyes.

Hiccup bent his neck and pressed a light kiss on her lips. But, when Astrid decided to kiss back, things became more heated.

Tongues tangled with each other, saliva was exchanged and hands where becoming grabby.

The two pulled away before going as far as doing-the-do right at the docks.

•••

The married couple smiled, sitting in their bed. The village had agreed, - by the sight at the docks - that their chief could take some time off to be with his wife.

So now, the two sat in their bed, snuggling after the lost time of two weeks.

Astrid was sitting in Hiccup's lap, her head was laying on his shoulder and her arms around his neck. Hiccup had his arms around Astrid's waist, hugging her close.

The man suddenly grabbed Astrid's right hand and looked at the small ring around her finger.

"There is something I forgot to tell you about these rings, M'lady" Hiccup said.

"And what would that be, babe?"

Hiccup intertwined his fingers with hers, making sure that the ring on his finger was beside Astrid's.

"Look."

The blonde looked down at their rings and smiled. Hiccup had carved a half heart on each ring. So now, they formed a whole heart.

Astrid turned her head towards her mans and stared him deeply into the eyes.

"I love you" Astrid said with such affection. Hiccup smiled. "I love you to, fearless Astrid Haddock."

The blonde laughed before moving so that her legs where on either side of his waist, straddling him.

Astrid sat down onto Hiccup's lap with a smile before pressing her lips against the corner of his mouth.

Hiccup's POV.

I love her. I really do love her. And, she's actually my wife. Who would have though? Me, the once scrawny runt of the village gets married to the most beautiful girl in the world.

I pouted when Astrid pulled away. She laughed and brushed away my bangs, looking me in the eyes.

Oh, how much I love her eyes. They're as blue as the ocean-.

"Hiccup" I suddenly heard, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yes, M'lady?" I asked.

She pouted her lips and made some smacking sounds, meaning that she wants kisses.

I grinned and grabbed her arms. Slowly, I trailed down her arms to her forearms, grabbing her wrists.

She looked at me but I just smiled. I placed her arms around my neck before letting them go. I think that she caught what I wanted because she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I looked down at her lips before quickly wrapping my arms around her waist, bringing her close. It happened so quick that she almost couldn't protest.

I pressed my lips against hers with a small smile before brushing my tongue against her lower lip.

The blonde beauty in my lap smiled and opened her mouth, allowing me to meet her tongue.

Toothless' POV.

Ugh.