Spiked

(A/N: I finally found the picture! I've been searching for this picture for like, months! But, now it's here. Let's get this chapter started. P.s, I can just write with one hand so this will take quite a while. The clock is 12:18 PM right now.)

Hiccup sat up in bed and stretched his arms before straightening his jet black wings.

The people of Berk where quite unique. Instead of being normal Vikings with arms and legs, they had a few things extra on their bodies.

Like, Hiccup and his group of friend where half Vikings, half dragons.

The group where quite small. Four boys and who girls who where born in the same year.

Fishlegs was one of the boys. He was mully with small brown wings and a hammer tail added to his body.

Snotlout was a bulky boy with thin red wings and a long red tail added to his body.

Ruffnut and Tuffnut are twins so they're the same species. Both of the teenagers have green wings and a long green tail.

Astrid is the most beautiful of them all. (Hiccup's words) Astrid have large brown wings with blue, yellow and orange dots. She also have a spiked tail.

Hiccup is the leader of the group and also the lover to Astrid. Hiccup, obviously have wings. They're jet black and huge. He also have a black tail with one tail fin. (There should be two but he got into an accident in the forge and got it ripped off.)

•••

"Hiccup," Astrid said with a wink and a smile. "Hey, Astrid. How are you?" Hiccup asked with a small smile.

Astrid narrowed her eyes and swung her tail. Second later, Hiccup was pinned up against the wall of the academy by his shirt.

"Astrid!" Hiccup yelled at her, not being mean. He laughed and pressed his large wings against the wall, pushing himself off from the wall.

The spikes soon gave way and the boy landed onto the ground with a thud.

The blonde laughed and went up to him, reaching out her hand. Hiccup took it and Astrid pulled him up.

She smiled at him, pressing her lips against the corner of his mouth. Hiccup's eyes closed and he would his arms around the girls waist. Astrid pulled in her wings tightly against her back when she felt his snake around her.

She wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck, kissing him fully on the lips.

Hiccup suddenly pulled away after a few second of kissing. "Does this make us something?" He asked and tugged the blonde closer to him by using his wings.

Astrid laughed and hushed him, kissing him again. "Astrid," Hiccup complained into the kiss. Astrid pulled back half an inch.

"What do you think?" She asked and brushed a hand though his hair. Hiccup shrugged. "I dunno."

"Ugh. Of course we are. I mean, I love you and obviously, you feel the same?"

Hiccup nodded. "Then, that settles it, come on, now, where were we?"

Hiccup smirked and leaned in, capturing her lower lip between his.

•••

The evening came quick and before the group knew it, they had to get back to their homes.

However, since Astrid didn't have any parents since they died when she was small and uncle Finn being taken by pirates, she had no one home.

Therefore, when Hiccup was walking her home, Astrid suddenly stopped.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked and looked at him with huge puppy eyes.

"Why, won't your parents worry about you?"

That hurt. She though that he knew. Astrid looked down before looking at her house.

"What parents?" She asked. "Your-" Hiccup stopped himself. "I'm sorry. Yeah, you can sleep with me tonight..." Hiccup whispered and slowly grazed Astrid's forearm with his hand.

The blonde turned towards her boyfriend and hugged him.

"Astrid...I'm sorry. Come on, let's go home," Hiccup whispered and begin to lead his girl towards his house.

Hiccup's father was on another chief meeting. Oh, didn't I tell you? Oops, sorry. I was going to say that Hiccup's father was the chief so the auburn haired boy was going to be chief someday.

•••

"Hiccup," Astrid begun a while after they had laid down onto the bed. "Hmm?" Hiccup hummed. "Thank you, for sleeping with you for the night..."

"Anything for M'lady."

Astrid laughed and scooted closer to her boy, placing her arm onto his flat stomach. Astrid wrapped her tail with his, careful with her spikes. Hiccup smiled and looked at her.

"I love you, Hiccup," The blonde said and laid one of her legs over his.

"I love you to, Astrid. More than you would think."

"I doubt that, Haddock."

(A/N: Ow, my hand, - the hand I wrote with - but, ow my burned hand to. It feels like my heart have moved to my palm. Anyway. The clock is 1:05 PM right now.

I'm off.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.