Just When...

Terrible Terrors chirping on the rooftop of his house woke him up. Hiccup smiled smiled slightly and looked up onto the roof.

Yesterday was the day when he had awoken from his week long coma. Toothless, the Night Fury he'd had shot down and freed, was sleeping peacefully at the corner of his room.

Hiccup's mind was usually on dragons and Toothless.

However, now, they were wondering off for a special person. Can you guess who?

Yes, you were right. It was Astrid.

After he had awoken form his coma, the village had almost bombarded him with greetings and stuff like that.

E was actually surprised that his father payed attention to him like he normally wouldn't do.

Was it maybe because he stopped the raids and killed the Red Death? Or was it because he brung dragons and Vikings together?

Maybe...it was because he almost died? No, that can't be it.

But, what was most surprising for him was that Astrid actually talked to him. Not that she didn't do it before. But now, she actually wanted to talk to him.

Just as yesterday.

She had walked up to him after their little flight and she had led him around the village.

Of course, he had been sitting atop of Toothless because of his still heeling leg.

Oh, I don't tell you, did I?

The defeat of the Red Death came to a cost. Hiccup's left foot had gotten badly burned and they amputated it after coming back to Berk.

So, Astrid had led him around the village, telling him were everything was and stuff. People greeted him like they used to greet others.

That had never happened before.

Hiccup remembered that Astrid had looked up at him from his right side, placed a hand on his knee and smiled up at him, telling him that he was a hero.

Hiccup looked away from the ceiling when he saw someone stand at his door.

He turned his head towards the person and smiled, seeing Astrid stand there.

"Hey..." She said softly before starting to walk towards him.

Hiccup propped himself onto his elbows, looking up at her. "Hey," He said and watched as she sat down on the edge of the bed, looking around a little.

"Nice room..." She said, actually being in his room for the first time. When she visited him during his coma, he had his bed downstairs.

Hiccup shrugged. "Nah, just the ordinary..." He said and almost looked around before his eyes landed on her again.

Astrid turned her head and body towards him, lifting a hand but hesitating.

Hiccup sat up and he looked at her with curious eyes. "What are you doing here, Astrid?" He asked with a small smile.

Astrid shrugged this time. "Oh, you know, wanted to check into the new hero...how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Just fine, except for a mild throbbing in my leg..." He said and looked down at the leg under the blanket.

Astrid hesitated. "Can...can I look at it?" She asked and gestured to his leg.

What was he supposed to do? Let her suffer for not getting to see his leg or letting her see it an make him suffer.

He choose the second one.

He loved Astrid. If she would ask him to reveal his biggest secret, then he would. He loved her.

He slowly nodded and Astrid grabbed the edge of the blanket, pulling it off of his led. She signed.

It was wrapped.

Not that she would actually think it was disgusting but...you get it.

Astrid smiled and placed a light hand on his knee, looking at him and placing her other hand next to him.

She leaned forward until their noses brushed together.

Hiccup gazed into her eyes with his half lidded once. Astrid smiled softly and begun to Dooley move her hand over his knee, stroking it.

Hiccup closed his eyes and signed, letting her know that it felt good. Astrid leaned her forehead against his, moving and kneeling onto the bed.

Astrid pulled away her hand from his knee and placed it on his neck. She pressed her lips against his swiftly, pulling his head towards her.

Hiccup's eyes shot open but closed soon after. He settled down into the kiss, leaning against the headboard of his bed.

Astrid's knees were on either side of his waist and on of her hands were on his neck. The other was now laying on his shoulder.

Their lips were moving in sync.

Hiccup was actually moving his hands towards Astrid's waist, not believing himself were all that confidence came from.

Astrid, however, jerked when his hands landed on her waist. She pulled away with a gasp and grabbed his wrists, prying his hands away from her.

Hiccup opened his eyes, looking at her with furrowed brows. "Astrid?" He asked out but got interrupted by her a second later.

"Either on my ribs or my hips..." She explained and let go of his wrists. Hiccup placed his hands on her ribs and back.

Astrid settled back down and leaned her forehead against his again. Hiccup smiled and moved his hand over her back slightly, stroking it.

Astrid signed. "I'm...very ticklish," She said and blushed. Hiccup breathed out a laugh and smiled.

He looked at her and moved his head, locking their lips together for a dance they still had to dance.

Astrid smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, grabbing a few fistfuls of his hair.

Hiccup moaned when she tugged at his hair. He clawed her back and lifted one of his arms, wrapping it around her waist.

Astrid flinched but settled down, pulling the boy he was madly in love with against her.

Hiccup slowly pushed her down and the blonde sat down carefully in his lap.

Hiccup smiled into the kiss, making it sloppy but neither of them cares.

"I'm yours...Hiccup," Astrid whispered into his mouth. The boy nodded softly.

"I know that, M'lady..."

(A/N: Hah, I'm so happy! The internet cable to the computer is in quite a bad shape. Mom didn't even want to put it into the computer.

Thank you, Benny.

[He chewed on the cable.]

I love you, Benny. You practically saved me for a few days/weeks/months.

Give me prompts for Valentines Day! Remember? I promised you guys the biggest smut ever. I want it over 3k words.

And now, I want it to be insane, hot. I want them to do it everywhere. The table, drawer, bed, against the wall, sitting down, the floor, ANYTHING!!

Take the picture above as a que. for you who can't see it.

Hiccup; I can make you scream louder than the Whispering Death.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.