Nice Lazy Day

The sun was shining over Berk. There where no clouds in the sky and everything was just peaceful. Even the dragons where quiet and peaceful.

Ever since Hiccup had defeated the Red Death and lost part of his leg, the dragons had moved in. Which really made everything more peaceful.

This particular day, Hiccup, Astrid and Toothless had gone of to the cove just to get some private quality time with each other.

However, it turned out to be a lot more than that when Hiccup suddenly started to talk about all the things that bothers him about the fake leg.

So, Astrid patiently waited and comforted him. "Hiccup, everything will be alright, trust me..."

"I'll trust you, I jut wish that I was so sure about it myself..." Astrid smiled and placed a soft hand on his left knee since it was on that side she sat on. Hiccup almost jerked but he managed to stay there.

Astrid gently begin to stroke his leg from the middle of his thigh to the middle ending of his leg.

Hiccup hissed lightly. Astrid turned her attention back to him and laid down. She placed one of her hand on his chest while the other took his hand.

The rock they where leaning against was quite comfortable so they stayed there. Toothless was laying a few yards away from them, sleeping soundly.

Hiccup smiled and without him noticing it, he shouted closer to her and let her snuggle into him. The boy smiled wider when he felt Astrid place her head on his shoulder.

Astrid on the other hand closed her eyes, just enjoying the moment.

(A/N: Guys! I really want to update; "This Changes Everything..." But I've got like, zip ideas. Can you guys give me some ideas about a chapter related to one of the Race to the Edge episodes.

I really would like that. Anyway, I'm off, may update something today during school.)

- Toothless_NightFury1.