Yaknog

Astrid walked away from the gang, heading to where she though that Hiccup would be. The cold was biting her arms, literally and she had to leave her whole set of Yaknog at him.

She knew that it tasted bad. She only did it to mess with the others. However, she felt as though Hiccup have had enough suffering so she would give him.

Instead, she would give him a warm cup of yak milk. Astrid smiled and walked towards the forge, hearing movements.

"Hiccup?" She asked. Her voice echoed though the smithery. "In here Astrid, I'm coming," Hiccup yelled from his study.

Astrid waited at him by the fire that was glowing inside. "Hey, what brings you to this old forge, M'lady?" Hiccup asked.

The blondes heart skipped a beat. 'M'lady?' She thought. However, for Hiccup's sake, she shook it off.

"Oh, you know, wanted to visit my best friend with a cup of yak milk. Warms you up a little," She said, walking up to the boy.

Hiccup smiled and carefully room it, placing it down onto the workbench.

"What are you working on?" Astrid asked. Hiccup shrugged. "Nothing special, just a new tail for Toothless..." He said, looking at the tail.

He had built his bet dragon friend a special tail. That would make him able to fly without him.

Hiccup's shoulders slumped down and his head dropped when he starts thinking about what would happen if he actually strapped it onto Toothless.

Astrid noticed that. "Hiccup...are you alright?" She asked, placing a soft hand on his shoulder. Hiccup signed.

"Yeah, I'm fine...for now, okay?" He asked with a calm voice. Astrid's worried eyes pierced right though his soul but she didn't want him to do something that he didn't want to. So, therefor, she just turned him towards her carefully and wrapped her arms around his back.

Hiccup smiled and wrapped his own around the girls waist, hugging her.

Astrid stroke the back of Hiccup's head as if he was a cat. "You know, you can tell me anything, Hiccup. I won't tell anyone. I respect you. With all my heart. Almost just as much as I like you..."

"You...?" Hiccup trailed off. Astrid nodded against his shoulder. "I like you too."