Its Not Me

"And I need to fly Toothless since you'll be to busy but-" Astrid turned around, looking at Hiccup. She looked at him as if she wanted answer.

Hiccup looked away towards his left for a second before looking back at his girlfriend.

"But...you won't have time for me or anybody else, right?" The blonde continued.

Hiccup signed, a sad expression plastered on his face. "Of course I'll have time for you and everybody else, Astrid. It's just, it's not me..." He said, stepping closer to her and placing away his map between the leather folds on his chest.

Astrid walked up to him, taking his hands in hers and holding them gently. Just as she was about to say something, Hiccup interrupted.

"All those speeches and planning, running the village, it's his thing..."

Astrid looked down at their hands and intertwined her fingers with his slowly before looking up into his eyes.

"Hiccup..." She begun with a slight sign. "I know that's this is hard for you but you have to accept it someday. As good of a chief he is now, I'm sure that he was just as afraid and unsure about it as you are right now. And I understand it, Hiccup. You don't want to chief. You don't want to leave this exploring and mapping behind you. But you have to do it someday. Your father won't always stick around. You gotta take his place some time, and if he want to retire, you gotta take his place. I'll be there for you, just like I've been there for all these years..." She finished, looking at him with eyes of truth an pure love.

Hiccup pulled away his hands from hers, letting them drift down to her waist. Astrid placed her own hands on his shoulders, looking up at him.

Hiccup had grown more than expected these past five years, making him a few inches taller then Astrid. Not that she complained. It fitted perfectly with his looks and body.

Hiccup locked his hand with his other around her waist, pulling her towards him slowly, so she wouldn't stumble.

Astrid wrapped her forearms around his neck, pulling herself even closer to him.

"If you hadn't been with me now, like, right here, then I would have flown away and never come back..." Hiccup started. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I know," Astrid said, pulling away her arms and wrapping them around his back, laying her head on his shoulder.

Hiccup smiled, leaning down his head towards her neck and placing a small kiss there. "You do?" He asked. Astrid nodded.

"Yeah, I know what you would have done if I wasn't with you..." She said softly, tugging at the hair at his nape.

"And-" He was interrupted. Astrid was pulled away, placed her hands on his cheeks and pressed her lips against his.

Hiccup's eyes widened and he tightened the grip around her waist, pulling her against him so their bodies almost crushed together.

He closed his eyes, kissing back. Unfortunately, Astrid pulled away right then. "You would mess up..." She said simply, leaning up to brush her lips against his again.

Hiccup bent his neck, leaning down to her height. She narrowed her eyes before smiling and kissing him.

He smiled, one of his hands drifting up her back to stroke her under the fur hood.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck, making him stay like that until they kissed.

The blonde pulled away but her lips were still touching his as she spoke. "I love you, babe." Hiccup smiled softly, pulling away to lay his head on her shoulder. "I love you to, M'lady..." He whispered into her ear, nibbling on her earlobe.

"Hiccup..." She panted out. The man smirked. "Don't tell me you wanna go again..." He said, joking with an irritated voice.

"We could have, if the dragons weren't here..." She gasped out, begging for air as dizziness took over her.

"Astrid, we do it last night and this morning...are you serious?" Hiccup asked, pulling away fully. He knew that he shouldn't have done it by the way her eyes where half lidded and as her body swayed.

He grabbed her by the arms, leading her over to were they had been sitting and settling her down gently. He sat down behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and letting her lean against him.

He smiled, knowing what had happened. She had told him once that when she became like that, it was because the image of them going it had been running past her eyes.

Shortly said, he enjoyed it too.

(A/N: ... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE! DANM YOU, BRAIN! ... Anyway, um, that's all from me...)

- Toothless_NightFury1.