Midnight Hardness

Astrid was in the kitchen. It was about evening an Hiccup would be back soon from his chores as chief. She wanted o surprise her husband of two months with a small dinner.

Now, Astrid was known for her bad cooking but she had learned how to make some recipes properly.

When she was done, she placed everything on a wooden plate and place it on the table with a fork and a knife.

Just as she was tiding up the kitchen a bit, Hiccup came in. "I'm home, M'lady!" He said happily. "Hey..." She said and walked out of the kitchen. Hiccup smiled and walked over to his wife, placing a soft hand on her cheek and pressing his lips to his in a swift kiss.

Astrid kissed back before pulling away. "I made you dinner..." She said. Hiccup stiffened. "Don't worry, I know how to cook a few things now..."

Astrid moved to revile the food on the table. Hiccup furrowed his brows and walked over to the table. He hung his mask on the chair and sat down. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I've already eaten..." Astrid said with a smile and sat down next to her husband. Hiccup hesitated but piled up the fork and the knife. He cut a piece of food and ate it.

Surprisingly, it tasted really good. Astrid smiled and stood up. She place her hands on his shoulders and started to slowly rub them. Hiccup continued to eat until he finished it.

Astrid knotted her fingers into Hiccup's hair and massaged his scalp. The man smiled and turned his head towards her. Astrid smiled and leaned down, pressing her lips against his. Hiccup smiled before he stood up.

A few seconds later, he pulled away. "I'm gonna go and get a bath...I'll be right back..." He said and walked away. Astrid smiled and shook her head. He grabbed the plate and walked to the kitchen. She washed it and when she was done, she went to read about the new dragons that Valka had written about in the Book of Dragons.

• Time Skip •

"Astrid?" Hiccup's voice asked from the washroom. "Yes, babe?"

Hiccup walked out of the washroom with only a towel around his middle and his prosthetic leg. "Gods..." The blonde muttered when she saw him.

Hiccup smirked, looking at her. "Have you seen my clothes?" He asked. Astrid shook her head, trying to remember where they could be since she had laid them somewhere. "Oh, yeah. Wait a second..."

She ran upstairs and came back with his clothes. "Thanks..." Hiccup said and took them with a smile. He pecked her cheek before walking of.

Astrid could just watch him with dreamy eyes as he walked away. They have had fun some times before but that didn't mean that Astrid was over his body.

He was still the thin Viking that she knew but thanks to all the years of working in the forge and riding dragons, he sure had built up his muscles.

Astrid blinked and walked upstairs. She took off her clothes plus her bindings before taking on one of Hiccup's old shirts. Since they where to small for him, she had started to use them because they fitted her.

Right after taking on his shirt, Hiccup walked in. He wound his arms around Astrid's waist and pulled her against him.

"Hey, beautiful..." He whispered to her after placing his head on her shoulder. "Hey, handsome..."

Hiccup chuckled and pulled away, turning his wife around. He notice that she wasn't wearing her bindings since her breast weren't as round as they used to be.

"Eyes up here, dork!" Astrid laughed. Hiccup looked up at her. "Sorry...I'm just feeling a bit weird, that's all..."

Astrid smiled and pressed her forehead against his. Hiccup smiled and kissed her before he pulled her to the bed. They laid down and Astrid snuggled into Hiccup's bare chest.

Since it was summer, he only had a pair of pants on him and nothing else.

• Time Skip •

Something was poking her. Something hard was poking her thighs. Astrid opened her eyes and furrowed her brows. She don't want to wake Hiccup but she ha to.

She say up and grabbed his shoulders, lightly shaking him awake. Hiccup groined. "Astrid? What's the matter?" He asked. She laid back down and snuggled into his chest. But then, she felt it again. "Something is poking my thighs."

Hiccup looked at her with furrowed brows. "Something is poking me..." Astrid repeated again.

Hiccup looked at her again before his eyes widened. "Oh, gods! I shouldn't have eaten those eggs!"

Astrid laughed and looked at him. "Why?" She asked. "Because they make me...like this!" He said an gesture towards the bulge in his pants.

Astrid smiled, getting an idea. "I can fix that for you...right away..."