His Hands

(A/N: Don't care about the stuffed dragon, just focus on Hiccup's hands. 😌😌)

Astrid loved Hiccup's hands. She just loved them. The way they felt when he touched her hand, her back, her waist. She loved it.

But...she didn't know why exactly.

Astrid walked towards the forge from her house this particular evening with a smile on her face. It was dark outside and everything was quiet.

It had still, only been a few weeks since the great battle with Drago but everything was just going great. Some of the ice was gone but there was still some left. Those people who's houses had been shattered, lived in the Great Hall peacefully.

Valka, Hiccup's mother where mostly helping Fishlegs with the Book of Dragons. Since she had lived with the dragons for twenty years, she had quite some experience about the other unknown species.

The blonde kept on walking though the village. The forge was the one place where the ice wasn't near. Since it laid on the far I side of the island, the ice hadn't reached it.

Astrid walked closer and closer to the forge. And as she had expected, the fire was on inside, spreading it's warm colors into the late evening.

The woman entered the forge but nobody was there. However, she heard some sniffles coming from the back of the building and furrowed her brows, walking there.

Astrid was surprised to see Hiccup, slumped over on his bench in his study, crying after carefully and quietly pulled aside the curtains.

"Babe..." Astrid whispered and quickly went towards her fiancé. The man wiped away the tears staining his cheeks with his hands. "Astrid? What are you doing here?"

He tried to hold back a sob but couldn't. He buried his face into her fur-hood after he heard her say, "I came to see you..."

Astrid smiled gently and wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers into his hair.

"Hiccup?" She begin with a whisper. "Talk to me, babe..." She almost pleaded.

"I...I, I miss...I miss him..."

"I know you do, we all do, Hiccup. But think about it from the positive side. He saved you. You could have died out there that's day, leaving me with nobody-"

That was true, Astrid's parents had died when she was small.

"-but he didn't. He knew what he was doing, babe. He knew that he wouldn't get to see us get married or have children. He knew that. As he did it all because he loved you. He loved you so much that he just couldn't take it if his only son, the future chief of Berk and my future husband would die."

After finishing her small speech for him, Hiccup pulled away from Astrid's fur-hood and looked her in the eyes.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" He asked before placing a calloused hand on her cheek.

There it was again. His touch. It sent sparks up and down her spine. She didn't know what he'd ever to to them, but they where so soft, but at the same time, so rough.

Astrid smiled and leaned into his touch. She felt his thumb trace her the soft skin on her cheek and brought her hand up to place it over his own.

Hiccup smiled gently, looking his soon-to-be-bride in the eyes. "I don't know..." Astrid begin softly, answering his last sentence.

"But what ever you did, I'm glad you did it because this past five years with you have been the best in my life..."

Hiccup grabbed her other hand with his free and stroke it gently with his thumb.

He suddenly realized something.

"Have it really been that long?"

Astrid looked at him with a questioned look.

"What do you mean, babe?"

"I mean; have we really been together for this long? Five years is a long time...are you still sure that you want to marry me?"

Astrid smiled and pulled her hands away from his, wrapping them around his neck. She leaned in and placed her lips on his. "I have never been so sure in my entire life..." She mumbled against his lips.

Hiccup smiled and kissed back with equal force. But a few seconds later, he pulled away. "Babe? What is it?" Astrid suddenly asked when she felt him lift off her hands from his neck.

"Nothing...I just wanted to see something."

The blonde looked carefully as Hiccup placed his hands against hers. The woman wanted to intertwine their fingers but Hiccup stopped her by shaking his head.

Astrid wanted to open her mouth to speak but Hiccup stopped her again. "I was right..."

"Right about what?" The woman asked and looked at her fiancé. " just look at our hands...can you see any difference?"

Astrid furrowed her brows before looking down at their hands. She looked at them for a few mom ants before smiling. "Yeah...your hand is bigger than mine...but that's normal, babe..."

Hiccup closed his eyes and smiled before pulling away his hands from hers and wrapping them around her waist. "Astrid..." He whispered before burying his face into her neck.

Astrid smiled before she gasped. Hiccup nibbled on her earlobe gently, smiling.

The blonde fisted her hands into his hair and gently scraped her nails over his scull. Hiccup gave away a throaty moan before he gently trailed some gently kisses down her neck.

Astrid however, was impatient and pulled him away from her. She looked deeply into the emerald eyes or her soon-to-be-husband. She could see the light hurt in his eyes because of what she did but smiled.

"Hiccup...babe, kiss me..." She whispered. The man smiled widely before he pulled her into his lap and pulled her against him.

(A/N: Aaaand...I'm ending it there! I know, I a jackass; more yakrat than jackass. Anyway...today: the clock is 00:37 right now. School starts today so I'm not sure if I can update as much as could than during the summer break. 😔😔😔 I hope that you guys understand💛‼️

Anyway, I didn't even know that this story would e watched by so many. I mean, yeah, 2,5k isn't to much for some but it's more than I've ever had. And right after those, like 10 people started following me on tumblr...

Tumblr: hiccstridhaddock01)

- Toothless_NightFury1.