I know

(A/N: Don't care about the music. I like to listen to something while writing and...well, Harry Potter was the first thing that popped into my mind.)

Hiccup smiled, laying in bed and reading a book. Recently, he and Astrid had become a married couple and he couldn't be happier.

However, they had talked about children and...well, it turned out that Astrid wanted to wait a little.

He had reassured her that she would be a great mother someday. She wanted children. It was just...she was afraid.

Astrid loved children. More than anything. But, she though that she wouldn't be able to pull it off.

"Babe..." Hiccup heard from the hall outside of their room. "Yes, M'Lady?" He asked, not bothering to look up from the book. "Is this okay?"

He looked up only to find himself staring at her with huge eyes.

She wore a see-though linen "dress" that reached to her thighs. And there was nothing underneath. She was completely naked.

"...Astrid?" Hiccup choked out.

Sure, they'd had sex multiple times before. But those were just in the "heat of the moment" things. And it almost ended up with them sleeping in separate rooms.

Astrid smiled and giggled, walking over to the bed slowly. "What's the special occasion?" Hiccup asked when she laid down on the bed next to him, laying her head on his chest and wrapping an arm around his stomach.

"Well, I'm turning twenty-one in two days so I guess, I'm giving a present to myself before it."

Hiccup smiled and stroke her back, pressing kisses into her hair. "Mm, there's just one thing you missed," He said and tugged at the elastic rubber band holding her braid.

He pulled it off and combed though her hair with his fingers. "I don't know why, but I could beat you right now," Astrid said out of the blue.

"I know."

(A/N: Short chapter. I'm OUT OF IDEAS. HELP ME!

Anyway, yes, that's Benny on the picture above.

Hey, just a question. What device are you reading this on? I won't judge. I'm actually using my old phone right now. Nostalgia, huh?

Anyway, wow, there's so many anyways. GUYS! THE SERPENT'S HEIR IS COMING OUT IN ABOUT TEN DAYS! OH MY FUCKING FRICKING HOLY MOTHER OF THOR...GOD? SHIT! Aaaand, it won't be here in Sweden! Fuuuuuuuck!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.