Together, Forever

(A/N: Continuation of Don't Leave Me. They meet outside of Valhalla before walking inside.)

Everything was blinding white. Astrid covered her eyes, got really getting used to the bright light.

"Astrid..." A familiar voice echoes around her. The blonde pulled her hands from her eyes, looking around.

The blinding light faded softly to a normal, daily light he had experienced in Berk a sunny day.

"Astrid..."

Wait, she knew that voice.

"Hiccup?" She asked. "Astrid..." He said again, this time, he was closer.

"Hiccup, where are you?" She asked.

Suddenly, a pair of arms snaked around her waist, pulling her against him. Astrid bit her lip, not to burst and turn around.

Lips found her neck and begun to kiss. Astrid shivered. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Astrid looked forward, seeing a huge gate between the clouds.

'How did I miss that?' She asked herself. "I don't know, after you...died, my chest begun to hurt and then, I was here."

Hiccup pulled away his arms from his girl and turned her around. "I love you, Astrid."

She looked at him and almost fell to her knees. Hiccup held onto her. His eyes where greener than they had ever been before, piercing right into her heart and soul.

"You wanna come with me?" He asked. "Astrid turned her head toward the gate. The doors suddenly opened, waiting for them.

Astrid looked back at Hiccup before smiling. "I'd love to come with you..."

Hiccup smiled, picked up Astrid in his arms and begun to walk towards the open gate. "How can you lift me?" Astrid asked, wrapping her arms around Hiccup's neck.

He looked at her. "Because your not heavy. I've lifted you up when we lived in Berk too."

Astrid looked at him with confusion written all over her face.

"When?" She asked. "When you fell asleep in Stormfly's stable, I didn't want to leave you out in the cold so I brought you in and tucked you in. It was not so long ago, really," Hiccup said, suddenly placing her down.

Astrid looked at him. She stood up on her toes, kissing Hiccup on the lips. The man wrapped his arms around Astrid's waist, pulling her closer.

Astrid hummed into the kiss, missing this. Last time they had kissed, was a few days ago.

"I love you," Astrid said, returning to the kiss. "I love you too."