Until The End Of Time

Tears were streaming down his face as he saw Berk come into view. He had been gone for a chief meeting at east which has taken longer than intended.

It was supposed to last a week or so. It lasted three months.

He wanted to see his wife. He wanted to feel the baby inside her stomach kick at his arrival.

He wanted to just land, jump down of Toothless, run towards his wife and envelope her in a hug that would last until the end of time.

But he knew that it would happen as the island came closer and closer.

Soon, Toothless roared and village cheering was heard.

They landed and was circled with a dozen Vikings, all wanting to welcome the twenty-one-year-old chief.

Hiccup hopped off of Toothless and excused the villagers as he slipped past them.

Some had their yaws open while others were just staring at him on what he was going to do.

He found her at the end of the docks, standing there, hands over her probably five month pregnant stomach with tears streaming down her face.

Hiccup signed in relief and started to run. He ran towards the woman he'd missed dearly for three months.

Astrid started to slowly walk towards him as he neared hastily. Hiccup ran with all his might and just as he though he would never reach her, he did.

He threw his arms around her back, one hand on her back and another one in her hair.

Astrid broke out crying more than he did. Her arms wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly.

"Astrid..." Hiccup cried out, wetting her fur hood and shirt. Astrid whimpered at the sound of his voice. "I've missed you so much, M'lady..." He said, pressing kisses on her neck and cheek.

The blonde didn't know what to do. She pulled back her head from his shoulder to look at him. Hiccup looked down.

Their eyes met and they stared at each other, neither of them caring that the villagers were watching.

"Hiccup," She sobbed out, raising a hand to place it on his cheek. Then, she slowly brushed her hand upwards, trailing in though his hair.

She grabbed the back of his head with her hand and pulled it down towards her.

Their lips collided and Hiccup's hand flew down to her waist.

The feeling of not seeing the person you love for a long amount of time is miserable. It feels like time just stands still when the person is not with you.

Astrid had a rough three months. First, it was the realization of not being able to be with him. Then the not being able to sleep beside him and at last, the not being able to do anything without it remembering about Hiccup.

It sounded like he was dead, right?

Damn.

Hiccup had a much tougher time. Helping villagers on the island at east and all the girls flirting with him.

However, he had gotten a time to. He had gotten close to them as friends and then, one day, he just threw the bomb.

He had said something like, "Girl. Just...leave me alone. I'm happily married with the most beautiful woman in the whole world and I won't change my mind. I can't change my mind because I'm becoming a father soon so please, just stop all that and find someone you'll truly love."

It acutely helped. Because, just before they would leave, the girl had announced engagement into the village.

And it was thank to Hiccup.

"You know..." Hiccup started softly as tears still slowly ran down his cheeks. "I don't know how I managed to stay without you got this long. At some point, I cried myself to sleep..." He told her softly and his lips wandered away from her lips to her cheek.

"I love you, Hiccup. Gods do I love you, babe."

Suddenly, he felt the baby kick. Not because his hands were on her stomach. But because his body was pressed against his.

Hiccup pulled away a little, making Astrid whimper so he went back to their late position but placed a hand on her stomach.

"And I love this little fella here too. Exactly as much as I love you..." He whispered.

Astrid grabbed his cheeks and pulled him down towards her. Their lips crushed together in a hurtful manner but they didn't care.

Her hands trailed to his sides as they kissed. She clawed and scraped at his armor, bringing a smile from him.

Hiccup placed his hands on her shoulders. One of his hands trailed up her neck and into her hair.

"I love you..." He murmured into the fierce kiss. "I love you to, babe," Astrid said as she pulled away and hugged him.

"Do never ever stay away that long again..." She whispered as she buried her face into his neck.

"I love you..." They whispered to each other at the same time, still not caring that the villagers might be watching.

They had each other now. And Hiccup had a pregnant wife to care for.

Could it get any better? He had everything he ever needed. And that was her, a mother, an upcoming baby, (many more soon) toothless and a supporting village.

The only thing that was missing was his dear father.

However, he knew that he was watching over them.

Hiccup had prayed for his father to keep Astrid safe until he returned and a star always blinked before disappearing.

He had everything.

Right in his hands.

(A/N: I dreamt this. However, Hiccup had in a black suit that was covered with those weird forms that he has on the brown leather across his stomach.

His whole suit was black and he could change form normal human to himself.

I remember that I was seeing the world from Hiccup's eyes and that lead to my fantasy imaginations.

So, this came out of it. Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was re-watching a few episodes of RttE.

Which episode is the one when Snotty and Tuff become best friends? I want to see the Hiccstrid-expressions.

I'm off!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.