Scaulding Hot

Astrid smiled. She stood by the entrance to the forge, watching her boyfriend.

It was a surprisingly hot day on Berk. It was so hot that it was unbearable to have to much clothes on.

Astrid had fixed that problem to. She - just like Ruff and the other younger girls in town - was wearing her skirt without leggings. Her blue top was on and then nothing else. Astrid had also exchanged her booths with some ankle-high, simple shoes.

Astrid stood there, leaned again the frame of the door, watching Hiccup as he worked, shirtless.

She walked in and felt the hot air from the fire hitting her. Astrid walked towards Hiccup and when he reached him, she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Hiccup stiffened before he smiled and relaxed. Astrid placed her head on his shoulder. "Hey, beautiful..." Hiccup said and slowly turned around.

"Hey, handsome..."

After he turned around, his eyes widened. "Wow, little two mug showing off for the other? Don't you think?" Hiccup asked and looked down on her legs.

"Eyes up here!" Astrid joked and snapped her finger in front of his face a few times. Hiccup looked up and blinked. "Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah..." After realizing what he said and how he said it, he quickly covered it up with, "I mean...yeah..."

Astrid giggled and got on her toes. She pressed a sweet kiss on his lips before she pulled away.

Hiccup smiled. "Hey, wanna go to the cove for a swim?" Astrid asked, her eyes shimmering.

"I have a few things left to do...are you okay with waiting for a few more minutes?"

Astrid shrugged. "Sure..." She then walked outside, swaying her hips extra much with purpose.

"Oh...my...God..." Hiccup mumbled with dreamy eyes.

(A/N: Really short chapter! I know guys! Don't kill me! I've had this little thing on my brain for a week now but I always had to push it away!

So...I have a new One-Shot coming up today/tomorrow. When me and my mom where eating this evening, she had made some eggs and then, she started to laugh. Of course, being the curious teenage girl I am, I asked her what it was.

She said; "When guys eat eggs, they used to get kinda hard in the middle of the night..."

I just stopped eating and stood up, banging my head against the wall. Then, I got an idea.

Read the next story to find out!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.