C'mere You

They stood in the study of the forge where she found him working this late night.

She tried to get him to go home for a well deserved sleep but he just pulled her onto his lap.

Astrid, as if it was on instinct, wrapped her arms around his neck. Hiccup smiled, fisting his hand into her hair as the other snaked around the blondes waist.

They just sat there, Astrid's head leaned against Hiccup's shoulder while he was slowly pressing kisses against her nose.

But, then, Astrid had enough of those nose kisses and sat right up in his lap, gabbing his face, smashing her lips against Hiccup's.

The man, obviously, was surprised but then melted into the kiss, moving his lips against hers like she have done a few times before.

Astrid smiled, trailing one of her hands though Hiccup's hair before slowly scraping his nape with her nails.

Hiccup moaned, making Astrid free to enter his mouth. And that's what she did.

Her tongue slowly entered his mouth, caressing his before going in for the plunge.

•••

Astrid pulled her lips away from Hiccup's, smiling and breathing heavily. Sure, they just had about an hour of long make-out, but that didn't mean that they hadn't been breathing.

Duhhhhh.

Hiccup opened his eyes to stare at Astrid's dark blue eyes. The man smiled when the blonde turned her hand that was resting onto his cheek, stroking it with the back of her hand.

Until now, they hadn't said anything to each other, other than a few moans but those weren't words.

Astrid opened her mouth but before she could say anything, Hiccup hushed her quietly with a small smile.

He stared right into his lovers eyes. Astrid laughed softly before wrapping her arms around Hiccup's neck.

Astrid closed her the same time as Hiccup did and they leaned their heads forward.

Hiccup wrapped his arms around her waist, slightly blushing. Astrid laughed, pulled back her head and smiled.

"Hiccup," She begin. The man opened his eyes and smiled. "I love you."

Hiccup's eyes widened slightly before closing while he leaned in for a kiss.

Sure, they'd said it before but that just...well, that came suddenly.

In the middle of their messy, sloppy, tongue kiss, Hiccup pulled back slightly, saying, "I love you to."

(A/N: AHHH! I'm listening to SEE YOU AGAIN and I'm still TEARING UP!!😭😭😭)

-Toothless_NightFury1.