Love

(A/N: Just because there is a play symbol in the middle of the picture, it doesn't mean that it's a video. Because it isn't. An if you don't see it, then just skip this and read the story below. P.s I had this ideas a few days ago so here it is;)

Astrid had a huge smile on his face. She had one of her hands placed on her stomach as she walked to the forge.

She was on her way to see her husband of a month and tell him the best news he'd ever going to get.

As he walked though the village, on her way towards the forge, she met Valka. She needed to tell her right away.

"Hello Astrid, I think it's good news?" She asked, as if she knew what it was all about. Astrid nodded. "Yeah, really good news. Hiccup's going to freak out."

"Let me guess, your pregnant?" Valka asked. Astrid's eyes widened. "How did you-?"

"Because I was just like you when I got to know..."

The two laughed. "Alright...thank you, Valka!" Astrid said and started to walk again. "Anytime you want, dear. Good luck with the telling!"

"Thank you!"

And after that. Astrid couldn't bear it anymore. She started to run. She ran until she reached the forge. And just as she had thought, Hiccup was in there, working on a few new swords.

She walked over to him with a huge smile - again - and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Hiccup stiffened before he smiled, stopped working and turned around.

"Hello there, M'lady!" He smiled and leaned down to give her a greeting kiss on the lips.

Astrid kissed back a little quickly before pulling away. "Are you busy, Babe?" She asked. Hiccup nodded sadly. "Yes..."

"Do you at least have a little time?"

"No..."

Astrid's face dropped but Hiccup kissed her again. Astrid place her hands on his chest and stayed there for a little moment before pushing him away with a 'mmm'.

"So you don't have time for the greatest news ever?" She asked. "No- wait, what news?" Hiccup asked surprised. Astrid laughed and looked at the hand on his chest.

"Do you remember what I said a few months ago? About what you searching for and that you'd finally found it?"

Hiccup nodded. Astrid took his hand and led it to her heart. However, she it was just above her chest, she quickly placed it on her stomach.

"Astri-"

"It's in here, on me...but it's not just mine, you where the one who did this..." She said with a smile. Her eyes shined.

Hiccup furrowed his brows and looked up from her stomach, into her eyes. Then, it hit him.

"You mean...? Your pregnant?" He asked, almost in disbelief. Astrid laughed and nodded.

"Took you long enough!" She said, laughing. Hiccup laughed with her and picked her up, spinning her around.

"Are you serious?" He asked after placing her down. "Yes, I'm serious! I visited Gothi about an hour ago because I had stomach cramps. She told me that I was pregnant and then gave me some herbs to help against the cramps."

Hiccup spun her around again and this time, he held her in his arms. "Astrid...we're gonna be parents?" He asked, still in disbelief. "Yes! We're gonna be parents!"

"Oh my Thor..."

(A/N: And I'll end it there because I'm a B*tch. Anyway, I'm going out to run on this track in the forest on about 2,5 km. I love it because I used to have really bad condition but not now. 👍🏻👍🏻 Im off!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.