Thinking Of Love

Astrid's POV.

He's so beautiful. I don't know why. I just think that. His messy hair. The freckles on his cheek. The emerald color in his eyes. The gap between his teeth.

His personality. His mind. His thoughts. His form.

Finesse.

Brain.

Body.

Heart.

Do I dare to say that I love him? Because I really do. The way his hands feel when he holds my cheek or when his arms snake around my waist. The way his belts almost painfully dig into my stomach is almost mind blowing.

How can this guy be the same guy that defeated the Red Death five years ago.

He was so scrawny. He was so...Hiccup. He was so cute. He was so dorky.

Sure, he still is dorky but he's beautiful!

Why do I keep saying that? Is it because I really think that he is or is it because my mind keep telling me that?

I don't know. I love him. He's handsome. He's smart.

Creative.

Nimble.

Strong.

Beautiful, wait? Have I already said that? But most of all...he's my husband now!

•••

Narrator's POV.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You man now kiss the bride!" Gobber said.

Hiccup smirked at Astrid, swept her off of her feet and held her tightly against his body.

He stared into her eyes for a second before pressing his lips against hers. The crowd of Vikings went wild while the newlyweds kissed on the alter.

'I'm married!' Astrid though, bursting as they pulled away.

'I'm married!' Hiccup though as he slowly let down Astrid onto the floor.

They looked at each other for a second before hugging her.

"I love you," They said to each other, laughing after and slower walking down the isle where Hiccup's best-man, Toothless, waited.