They're Going After Us

(A/N: Since it's Christmas Day, I wanted to make a Hiccstrid + Gang + children Christmas story! Hope you like it!)

The doorbell rang at the Haddock house. Hiccup smiled, pulling away his arms from around of his wife's waist.

He walked up to the door, placing his large hand on the door knob, opening it.

There stood his cousin Snotlout with Ruffnut, who was pregnant at five months.

"Hello Snotlout, hello Ruffnut. Welcome in," Hiccup said gesturing for them to walk in. His mother, Valka, bid them hello with a smile and a handshake.

The two woman's directly came into talking about babies. Astrid smiled, walking up to her husband. She grabbed his arm, taking a hold of his hand later.

Hiccup smiled, closing the door before turning to his wife. "Marry Christmas, my love."

Astrid smiled, leaning up to place a sweet and passionate short kiss on his lips. Hiccup smiled.

"I see that you're already breaking on rule..." He whispered. Astrid's eyes widened. "No, what would that be?"

"You can only kiss under the mistletoe."

Astrid rolled her eyes. "So? You're my husband. I should be able to kiss you whenever I would want, right?" She asked. Hiccup shrugged. "It's fine by me, as long as it's not those small kisses of yours...I want big ones..."

Astrid laughed, making Hiccup smile. "You get a big one if you come up to our room in five minutes..." The blonde said, letting do of his arm and hand, leaning up to place a small kiss on his cheek.

Hiccup looked at her with happy eyes. "Sure, anything for you, M'lady."

Hiccup was just about to walk to all the people in his house before the door rung again.

The man smiled, walking back. He opened the door, seeing Fishlegs and his wife, Ingrid.

"Hello Fishlegs. Hello Ingrid. I'm happy that you could come," Hiccup said. "It's a pleasure to get invited to a Christmas party at the new chief's house..."

Hiccup looked down, seeing the the couples little girl. "Hey there, Felicia."

He gestured for the two to talk in and they did. Hiccup picked up little Felicia on her way inside. "And how are you doing, sweetie?" He asked, tickling the little three-year-old girls stomach.

Felicia laughed and smiled. "I'm fine!" She laughed out. The man nodded with a funny face, closing the door.

"I have a suggestion. Go and find Destin. He must be somewhere around here, okay?"

The little girl nodded. Hiccup placed her down and she ran away, searching for her friend.

He looked at the clock. "Mom, if the door rings, can you open it?"

"Sure thing, what are you going to do?" Valka asked. Hiccup looked at her. "Astrid and I need to fix a few decorations upstairs. I'll be right back."

Valka nodded. Hiccup breathed out once he was upstairs. He walked into his and his wife's room, smiling. "Took you long enough," Came a voice from behind the door.

Hiccup quickly closed the door. "Oh my god, did I hurt you?" He asked. Astrid shook her head. "Sometimes, it's good that I'm skinny, right?"

The two laughed before Hiccup grabbed her waist and pulled her against him. "It's good that you're always skinny. Because, then it's easy for me to pick you up..." He said and did just as he had said.

Astrid almost shrieked. "Where's my big kiss?" Hiccup asked. The blonde smiled, leaning down to press her lips against his. She begged for entrance a second later.

Hiccup laughed, smiling and letting down his wife. He locked the door, picking up his woman again. Hiccup pulled away.

Astrid pouted. The man almost threw his wife into the bed, smiling.

Astrid smiled, opening her legs for him. Hiccup laid down between her legs, feeling the wrap around his as her arms did the same.

He looked deeply into her eyes. "I love you..." He said before pressing his lips against hers. Astrid smiled, pulling him closer and kissing him harder.

•••

By the time they had come down, every guest was in the house.

"And here comes the new chief of Berk!" Eret said, clapping. Everyone followed him, cheering and clapping.

Hiccup laughed. "Thank you all for coming and celebrating Christmas with us! I really appreciate it!" Hiccup said.

The people below clapped. "So, who's hungry?" He asked. Some of the other said, "Me!" Or "I am!" Making Hiccup and Astrid laugh.

•••

The married couple stood in the living room, talking. "You know-"

"Yes, Hiccup. I know quite a few times. And I also know that I love you. But...not as much as I love Destin..." Astrid joked.

Hiccup pouted but smiled. "Talking of him...look," He said, quickly pointing to his son. Astrid slapped his finger. "It's not nice to point, you know!" She said.

Hiccup rolled his eyes. "I know, but, just look at him..." He said with a smile. Astrid turned her head towards her son. He stood in front of Fishlegs and Ingrid's child, Felicia.

What made the couple smile even more was when they noticed the mistletoe above them.

The children where blushing madly, making Hiccup smile. He looked away for a second to look at Fishlegs. The man looked at the chief.

Hiccup gestures towards their children. Fishlegs looked at his daughter, finding her and Destin under the mistletoe.

He laughed and walked over to his friend.

"Looks like they're taking after you and Astrid, Hiccup."

The three laughed but Hiccup almost choked when the children actually kissed...on the LIPS!

Astrid looked at her husband. "They're so totally taking after us...must be the Haddock charm that Destin got from you, eh?" She asked, slapping Hiccup's chest.

"Must me my Haddock charm. I mean, he looks just like me..."

Fishlegs rolled his eyes, walking towards his wife again.

"That's the problem. He's just like you. One Hiccup is enough..." Astrid said, turning towards the chief. "Ha ha ha, very funny, Astrid," Hiccup mocked.

"You know?" The blonde begun with a lustful voice, placing her finger on his chest. Hiccup gulped.

"How about, we make another child?"

Hiccup almost choked on his saliva. He smiled later on.

"Tonight?"

"Hell, why not? I mean, your mother will surely take Cloudjumer out on a long walk, so, yeah, tonight."

"What about Destin?" Hiccup asked. Astrid shrugged. "Let him go with Valka."

"If that happens, I'm gonna rock your world tonight..." Hiccup whispered with a husky voice.

"You better will."

"Oh, don't worry, it will happen!"

(A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wanna play Rise of Berk. I'm off!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.