Midair Hug

Astrid smiled while she walked out of her house. The morning sun was always the most welcoming of the day. Even I it was Snoggletog and the cold was lower than the freezing point.

But, the most welcoming wa- "Good morning, M'lady!" She heard Hiccup yell as he flew over her house. He would always fly over her house and round it with a nice greeting before flying off.

However, this time, Astrid stopped him. "Hiccup, come down here!" She yelled. She knew that it was hard for him to hear her while the wind whistles past your ears.

Soon after her sentence, the boy was on the ground. "Wait a second..." She said and brung her dragon, Stormfly some chicken.

She then walked out of the small stable next to her house and went over to Hiccup. "Care if I come for a ride?" She asked.

Hiccup smiled. "Not at all, come on, Astrid!" Hiccup said and patted the saddle behind him. Astrid smiled and jumped on, placing her hands on his waist.

Hiccup gulped before he ordered Toothless to lift. The black dragon did so and it didn't take long before they where flying over Berk.

"Who would have known?" Astrid asked. "Know what?" Hiccup asked quietly. "That dragons will be our friends and we'll ride them. AND that it was you who brought us together..."

Hiccup chuckled but that ended when thin arms snaked around his stomach and a head was laid on his shoulder.

"Uh...A-Astrid?" Hiccup shuttered when he felt her hands trail under his shirt. "Yes?" She asked as she placed her hands on Hiccup's stomach.

"What a-are you d-doing?"

"My hands are cold...if you can't feel it, and you are warm..."

"Uh..."

Astrid lifted her head from his shoulder and moved a little further against him, pressing her front against his back.

Hiccup turned his head to say doe thing to her but she surprised him.

The blonde leaned her head forward and captured the boys lips in hers.

"Mmmph?!"

But Astris didn't care about his protests. She wanted his lips. She wanted to claim him as her boyfriend. She wanted him.

"Mm! Astrid!" Hiccup said while pulling away. Astrid's face saddened. "You...you don't want me to...to kiss you?" She sniffled.

Hiccup looked at her with big eyes. He didn't have any explanation, he only landed in the cove as got Astrid off of Toothless back. The Night Fury went over to the lake for a drink.

Astrid looked down at the ground with sad eyes. However, Hiccup placed a hand under her chin and made her look at him. "Astrid, please don't cry..." He tried to sooth her.

The blonde looked into Hiccup's eyes before she hugged him, hard. He was surprises at first but wrapped his arms around her, patting her back.

Astrid smiled and buried her face into his neck.

"It'll be fine, Astrid..."