Meeting Younger Self

(A/N: I'm sorry if this will sound weird but I saw a picture of Hiccstrid when they meet their younger selves. So I thought; 'hell, why not? Might end be a fun thing...' So, here's the story.)

Hiccup smiled, holding hands with his fiancé as they stood on the beach. During their walk, they had stopped to watch the sunset and was now snuggling against each other.

Astrid had her head laid on Hiccup's shoulder while she held his hand and smiled. Hiccup elf her hand on his right while he had his left wrapped around the blondes waist.

The two watched the sun slowly climb down the horizon. Suddenly, Astrid looked at and met his eyes. They locked their eyes for a few seconds before pulling away from their grip and sanding in front of each other.

Hiccup wrapped his arms around Astrid's waist as she wrapped hers around his neck. The blonde stood on her toes and leaned in, placing her lips over Hiccup's, sealing them shut.

However, when they pulled away, they weren't on the beach, surrounded by stars. No, they where in Hiccup's house.

But, something was oddly strange. Not that Hiccup's mother, Valka would be sitting in his fathers chair, no, he sat in his father's chair.

And the even more strange thing was that Astrid sat beside him.

However, they where younger than try where right now. "Hiccup...that's us...when we where younger..." Astrid said and smiled.

The two younger teens tourney their heads against the voice. Younger Hiccup's eyes widened. "Who are you?"

"I'm you...Hiccup, and this-" Hiccup said and gestured to his fiancé. "-is my fiancé, Astrid...we are you, but...older."

The teens looked at their older selves before Astrid walked up to herself. (A/N: 😂 Sorry, it just sounds so fully...)

The blonde reached out her hand and touched her older selves forearm. And after that, she gasped.

Hiccup smiled and crouched down. The blonde teen turned towards him. "Astrid...I know that it's hard for you to really understand that it is you but trust me...you really are going to be that beautiful..."

Older Astrid laughed and went over to younger Hiccup. While her fiancé talked to her younger self, she started to talk to Hiccup's younger self.

"Hiccup" Astrid started with a smile and sat down on the ground in front of the boy. The brunette looked down at the older woman before looking at himself.

"Is that really me?" He asked and looked back at Astrid. "Yes, Hiccup. That is you. Trust me...I didn't even believe it when I saw...well, him come out one day with that outfit. But you need to listen to me, boy. I know how it is to be just like you. But...you have younger me. She'll support you. I'll promise..."

Astrid smiled and stood up. She looked down at younger Hiccup and was surprised when he hugged her. Astrid looked over at her fiancé and he looked at her.

"Hiccup!" Younger Astrid laughed and nudged him as she ran past him and up the stairs. The boy laughed, pulled away and ran after his friend.

Astrid went over to her love and smiled. "You where so cute when we where small..."

Hiccup laughed and was just about to say something but the door opened.

The young Chiefs breath caught. His father, Stoick the Vast had just entered the room.

"Dad?"

The man looked up and jumped lightly. "Who are you?" He asked. Hiccup stepped forward. "Don't you recognize me? I'm your son, Hiccup..."

The man gasped. He also noticed the blonde standing a few yards away from him. "And I guess that's Astrid..." Stoick said. Hiccup turned his head towards his soon-to-be-wife before looking back at his father.

"Yeah...hey, I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me that day. I know that you don't understand now but in five years, you will know. And I just wanted to thank you..."

Stoick looked at the man - ahem, his son - and smiled. Even though he didn't know what he meant, he nodded. "So...is there anything between you two?"

Astrid laughed and walked up to Hiccup. "This may sound weird but we're getting married in a month or so..."

Stoick raised his brows and needed to sit down. "Really?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

"And...is there any grand babies yet?"

The two blushed and looked at each other before looking at the late chief. "Um...no...not yet, but-but...um, where planning...on some..." Hiccup shuttered.

"Hahaha" Stoick laughed and almost jumped up from his spot, hugging the two.

"Dad, can't...breath!"

"Sorry, anyway, I'm off for bed. Nice to met you...son, Astrid..."

Then, the late chief disappeared.

Hiccup started to shake in Astrid's arms. "Hiccup...babe? What's wrong?" She asked. "I never thought that I would see him again...this is just so, unreal..."

"Sshh...everything will be alright...I'll promise, love..." Astrid whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you, M'lady..."

Then, they leaned in ad just as their lips were about to touch...

•••

Astrid jolted up in the bed. She was breathing heavily. "Astrid?" She heard a soft voice come from beside her. "I'm alright, babe...just a weird dream. I'm alright, I'll promise..."

Hiccup smiled and gently rubbed the blondes arm. Goosebumps formed on her skin and she quickly laid back down.

Hiccup welcomed her into his arms and Astrid gladly snuggled I to him. His left arms was open so Astrid laid down beside the man and placed her hand on his chest.

Hiccup closed his arm around her and smiled. He pulled her against him and Astrid smiled. She snuggled into her husbands bare chest and warmed herself.

"I'll talk about it in the morning, babe...right now, I just want to sleep...I love you..."

"Alright. Sweet dreams M'lady, I love you to..."

And with that, the two slept peacefully through the night...

(A/N: It got really bad so I just wanted to make a dream out of it. You gust really thought that it was a really story?

Hah, fail...!

Anyway, I hoped you liked it, even if it got really messy. I have another draft waiting for me but I'll think that I'll finish it tomorrow after school/before/while in school. Hell knows! Anyway, I'm off!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.