See You Again

(A/N: Yes, I used the song title from the Furious 7 movie. See you again by Charlie Puth ft. Wiz Khalifa. Changed almost everything.)

"Where is Astrid? She should be here by now..." Fishlegs complained. They needed to hurry.

After realizing that Heather had spoke the truth, they where going to sail to Outcast Island. But, not all of them.

Only Astrid because she looked just the same. So now, the gang was waiting on the disguised Astrid to come out.

And they didn't have to wait for so long. Because right after Fishlegs said that, she came out.

Hiccup looked at her with a smile. "Woah, what happened to Astrid?" Tuffnut asked. (A/N: As I said, I changed everything!)

"I don't know, bro, but something smells fishy..."

"It's your hair, dumbass!"

The twins continued to fight while Astrid walked over to Hiccup. "Do I look okay?" She asked. Hiccup nodded.

Astrid smiled and walked onto the boat. Hiccup's heart was thumping hard in his chest as he watched Fishlegs grab onto the boat, just about to push it out to sea.

"Fishlegs, wait!"

"Huh?"

"Wait a second. I just need to tell to Astrid..." Hiccup said and gestured for Toothless to cover up.

The black dragon far a gummy smile and walked to the front of the boat, covering wit with his wing.

The others complained.

However, on the other side, Hiccup walked over to Astrid.

"Hey..."

"Hey..."

He took a deep breath. "I...I need to talk to you..." He said, almost shaking. Astrid shrugged, smiling. "Sure, what is it, Hiccup?"

"I...I just wanted to tell you to be careful..."

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

"I don't mean it like that. I want you to be careful because I really...well, I really like you." Astrid smiled and placed a hand on the side of his head, brushing her fingers though his hair.

Hiccup gently leaned in, doing a bold move and wanting to kiss her but the actual blonde stopped him.

"Hey, no kiss for Heather! You'll get as many as you want when I'm Astrid again, I'll promise..." She whispered. Hiccup smiled.

Astrid walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his torso. "Be careful..." Hiccup whispered. "I will and, I really like you more than just call it a like..."

The two laughed at how weirdly it came out. However, when Hiccup got if the boat and told Toothless to stop covering, he did, so with that, Fishlegs pushed away the boat.

"What was that all about?" Snotlout asked. Jealously was heard in his voice. So this time, Hiccup wanted to mess with him.

"Not much, we where just talking about how many kisses I will get after she's home again..."

And with that, Snotface walked away, grumpy and jealous!