Don't Leave Me

(A/N: I really didn't want to do this but here it is. My friend, Summer_dreamer01 said that I should do a chapter where Hiccup dies because she really wants him to die in the 3rd movie. Don't hate her, she likes action. But I seriously cried in school after hearing that. Anyway, so, this is the only chapter where Hiccup will die. I hate to do this but, here it is!)

BOOM!

The purple plasma blast exited Toothless' mouth and shot his rider right in the chest.

"No!" Stoick yelled. Astrid to, wanted to yell but nothing came out. In a matter of seconds, Astrid had landed with Stormfly and was running her way towards her man who was laying on the ground, eyes closed.

"Hiccup!" Even though Stoick was closer to his son than Astrid to her boyfriend, she got there first.

The blonde sat down on the ground beside her man and picked up his head. "Hiccup..." Astrid sobbed, tears streaming down her face.

She placed her ear on his chest and listened for a soft and calling heartbeat but there wasn't any. "No...you...you can't leave me, Babe. Your my everything, please!"

There was no response.

How could that happen? The love of Astrid's life died, the future chief and husband of hers. The future father of their children.

Everything. It just disappeared. Her life disappeared. She just couldn't take it. And suddenly, her heart begin to ache.

And before she knew it, she was with her man.

(A/N: I'm really sorry guys, I can't do this. It's to sad. I'm bailing like a baby right now. I practically look like Astrid on the picture above right now. I'm sorry Summer_dreamer01 but I can't do this.

And I really don't want Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless, Valka or any other character from the movie to die! Really! I'm sort! Don't hate me!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.