Wisdom Teeth

(A/N: So...I watched this video; I bet if you watch this a 100 times you will still laugh. It's about a girl (woman) after getting her wisdom teeth out. It's hilarious. So...I thought maybe I could do it with Hiccstrid!)

Hiccup started the camera and aimed it on his young wife, Astrid. They where at the dentist and Astrid was slowly waking up after getting her wisdom teeth out.

Hiccup knew very well how it was after waking up. Astrid had filed it once after he had pulled his out and it was hilarious.

"Hiccup?" He heard Astrid mumble. She opened her eyes and looked around. "Where am I?"

Hiccup sniggered. Astrid looked around. "Where am I?" She asked again, (it sounded more like mumbling).

"Your at the dentist..." Hiccup said, smiling. "I'm about to get my wisdom teeth pulled out..."

"No...they already pulled out them."

Astrid looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. "How long was I asleep for?"

"Forty five minutes..."

Astrid looked at him shocked and raised her arm. She looked at her clock. She even brought it really close to her face. Hiccup laughed.

"I was asleep for forty five minutes?" The blonde asked shocked. "Yeah..."

"I wanna..." Astrid begin as she looked around before looking at him. "When'd you get here?" She asked.

Hiccup chuckled. "You wanna...?" He asked. "I wanna learn how to make...smoothies."

Hiccup laughed. The poor blonde looked around, not knowing anything. Suddenly, Astrid begin to speak.

"I'll tell you how it begin. I was in the waiting room with...my husband, when'd you get here?" Astrid asked again, more confused than ever.

"About ten minutes ago...I brought you some smoothie" Hiccup said. "Oh, really? That was good..."

"Yeah, but I didn't bring you one..."

Astrid looked at him. "How did I get here?" She asked. "I drove you here..."

"Oh, who are you?"

Hiccup almost dropped the camera, laughing. "I'm Hiccup...your husband..." He said and he looked at her.

"My husband?" Astrid asked with an open mouth. She looked around for some nurse. "How old am I?"

"Your twenty...we both are twenty..." Hiccup said, smiling like an idiot.

"Alright...they've already taken my teeth out?"

Hiccup laughed for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last five minutes. He was funny on the video but this...this was hilarious.

A nurse came in. "Where's my teeth?" Astrid asked again. "They are here" The nurse said and folded out a small paper with four wisdom teeth. Astrid looked at her.

"How long was I out?"

"A day..." The nurse joked. Astrid looked at her with wide eyes. "A day?!" She asked.

"No...I'm jut joking but an hour..."

"An hour? How long is that?"

Hiccup was laughing his ass off. Astrid looked around before the nurse asked her to open her mouth. She did it and put some cotton wads on the 'wounds'.

After doing that, the nurse walked away and Astrid looked at Hiccup. "I was in the waiting room with Hiccup..." Astrid suddenly begun again.

"Who's Hiccup?" He asked. "My husband..." Astrid said. "And who are you?"

"Astrid..."

The man signed. Looks like the drug is slowly fading away.

•••

Astrid had her face buried in Hiccup's shoulder. It had been about a week since Astrid had pulled her wisdom teeth out and now, she was watching the video Hiccup had recorded on her.

Hiccup laughed all the time.

"Hiccup...you can't be serious. That's not me..." Astrid said but when Hiccup asked her who she was in the video, she said her name.

"Ugh!" She signed and fell backwards, landing on the queen sized bed she and Hiccup shared.

Hiccup laughed an watche the rest of the video before he lifts the laptop from the bed and placed it on the desk.

He then leaned back and landed next to Astrid. However, when he looked at her, his eyes met her bare neck and back.

Since it was summer and it was so hot indoors, Astrid had chosen to walk around the house with her bikini top and a pair of shorts.

Hiccup to, where in only knee-long shorts.

He pressed his chest against her back and wrapped an arm around her waist.

He knew that this would help. He leaned up and placed his lips on her neck, kissing and trailing his lips up to her ear.

"I love you..." He whispered into her ear before he grabbed her hand on his. He laced his fingers with hers as he pressed sloppy kisses on her neck.

A while after, Astrid signed and turned around in his grip. She looked him on the eyes before moving one of her bare legs over his one and a half.

Ever since that faithful day when Hiccup was taking his way to the school with his cycle, and accidentally got hit by a car, he'd been having one and a half leg. However, it doesn't seem to stop him from doing things nobody thought that he could.

Hiccup smiled and sat up, pulling Astrid with him. He pulled her into his lap and smiled. Astrid smiled at him before she pressed a small kiss on the corned of his mouth before making her way from his lap and from the bed. She walked out of their room and soon, a splash was heard. Hiccup smiled and walked out of the room.

He walked out to their garbed and sat down by the edge of the pool. He sat down and unstrapped his prosthetic before slowly sliding in the water. Astrid swam over to her husband and the two messed around.