Apologies

The day seemed to stand still. It wa like the Gods above had just stopped time. The sun seemed to stand still.

But it was perfect.

The wind was standing still and the air seemed warmer than usual. It was as if though everything had come to an end.

But it was perfect.

Because it was her boyfriends birthday today. Yep, that's right. Her man was turning twenty one.

A number he'd never thought he would live to reach. At least not in happiness.

Sure...his father had died almost half a year ago and things had come up between the two lovebirds but everything seemed to just calm down and go back to normal.

Astrid smiled as she approached him from behind. Hiccup's birthday was always something special to celebrate. Not only because he was the chief now but because he was born at an unusual date.

The 29th of February. Which, by some weird reason, - don't ask - had only happened ever fourth year.

Things, however, also made it funny. Because, instead of being twenty one, he would be like, five years old. Maybe five and a half.

My boy grew up so fast, Astrid thought as she slowly raised her hand from her side. She grazed her palm against the alcove between his neck and shoulder, turning him around.

The turn was so fast, it made him a little dizzy. However, by that time, Astrid's hand had already tangled into his hair and she had pulled him down towards her.

Their lips smashed together in a painful way but neither cared. Hiccup's eyes went from wide to shut in a second and the paper he had been holding in his hands was slowly floating to the ground.

He wrapped his arms around his girlfriends waist and pulled her against him. The spikes on her skirt bug themselves into the sensitive limb, - third leg - between his legs but he failed to notice as passion an pleasure flew though his body, - their bodies.

Astrid smiled softly while moving we hand from between them to his waist. She dug her nails into the leather there before moving up, clawing his back.

She earned a growl from him and smirked, pulling away. A trail of saliva connected the two before it broke and landed on both's chins.

Astrid snickered at the dazzled look on his face before wiling the saliva off of her chin. She did the same before wiping her hand to her legging.

Hiccup's eyes were half lidded when Astrid met them again. This time, she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned he forehead against his.

"M'lady..." Hiccup whispered, his husky voice sending a chill to run down her back. "Happy Birthday, my handsome chief."